Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
tumblr_nvekmeH9Rk1tds2vfo1_500.gif

If this weather we have coming is anything like the last one we had, Oprah better get out the sand bags again. They guessing an inch for us here. Last time we got an inch Oprah's hood got almost 5" :eek:

I am out have to go pick up a few bales of Barley straw for the pond from a friend. This will take a while!

Got lucky the line disconnected from the power side. I am picking up ten pounds of minnows sat at pro bass the company meets for deliveries. Bass wipe them out pretty fast. Kind of like a line of German subs when I put them in.

Always catch them this year they should be around 5 lbs so dinner time!

I let the neighbors catch and release them for thier kids. Tell you what one boy is good with lures!

I need to go do something but I will keep checking back. Thanks again for the retirement gift

Got lucky the line disconnected from the power side. I am picking up ten pounds of minnows sat at pro bass the company meets for deliveries. Bass wipe them out pretty fast. Kind of like a line of German subs when I put them in.

Our settling ponds at the rock farm :rolleyes: Hadn't been any river water in them for decades, yet we had minnows to feed the crappie and bass to cull the crappie population :lol:. Just to complicate matters, somehow Beavers found their way in. We had a low flow channel to a deeper portion of the pit so the cleaner water made it's way to the ground water, silt settled out in the first pond. Beavers liked their pool a little deeper, so bout once a week we had to go clear the beaver dam from the low flow channel :BangHead:

Mine had Muskrats when I moved in tricky little buggers to kill. They burrow into the sides and damage the clay and cause leaks.

1712843543118.png

-
Back