Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dug through my purchase history at Speedway Motors and ordered new upper link rods for when I go back up there this weekend. I can change them in the parking lot if needed to get it on the trailer. I wanted to haul my hot rod up there and have Marie drive the truck and trailer. Load my boy's daily driver truck in the trailer and drive both hot rods home. Not sure that is in the cards anymore.

Dug through my purchase history at Speedway Motors and ordered new upper link rods for when I go back up there this weekend. I can change them in the parking lot if needed to get it on the trailer. I wanted to haul my hot rod up there and have Marie drive the truck and trailer. Load my boy's daily driver truck in the trailer and drive both hot rods home. Not sure that is in the cards anymore.
Hope Marie feels better soon Eric .

Them Ram Air Ponchos will run too. :thumbsup:
The magazine photo above shows a orange Judge. Well, they got run off the road driving back from the strip one night and rolled the car and trailer in the ditch. The engine out of the Judge went into the wagon. You can see the crashed Judge in the right side photo.

Get any work done on the interior?
Just the front door panels and I pulled the kick panels and arm rests and repainted them. The interior was originally blue, but someone repainted everything at one point. So i just stayed with the black. I was going to work on the headliner and sail panels, but then I received notification this past Friday that my seat upholstery shipped along with the rear package tray. I figured if I am pulling the seats I might as well wait to do the headliner when they are out. I am a little concerned though, the last update from UPS was that everything left Los Angeles on the 27th and no estimated delivery date is available. :realcrazy:

Just the front door panels and I pulled the kick panels and arm rests and repainted them. The interior was originally blue, but someone repainted everything at one point. So i just stayed with the black. I was going to work on the headliner and sail panels, but then I received notification this past Friday that my seat upholstery shipped along with the rear package tray. I figured if I am pulling the seats I might as well wait to do the headliner when they are out. I am a little concerned though, the last update from UPS was that everything left Los Angeles on the 27th and no estimated delivery date is available. :realcrazy:
Always a waiting game . Good luck .

I put the lowering kit in the front suspension and temporarily hung the sheet metal to help visualize it. Looks much better.

20240429_193113.jpg

Side View.jpg

And to think I walked past 2 wings on my way to school every morning. One Daytona, one Superbird, one with Hemi other 440 Six Pack. Both in the same driveway. :eek::D:steering:

What scoop are you thinking of using ? Or any?
Not sure. Will likely be a bubble style. Front intake scoop is drag and lift. Rear facing is for Thunderbolts and Chebbys
Man I would somehow make a air intake in say a front valance panel on that one but thats me.
It may happen, not 100% on the hood / hood bulge / etc yet
Rear axle looks like it could go back a inch or so... i had to do that on my car cause the tires are too far forward in the opening.. looks much better
Everything is in the stock place and stock parts. The rear quarters are just on with self taping screws right now. I see what you see also though.

-
Back