Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I see on the news there was some violent weather in the south and I see Memike made it through too. We are to get rain soon lasting into the weekend

It's ThirtyFour Thursday!

View attachment 1716247596

Good morning :D
Wrong its TT!

hoppy tt.gif

i-say-i-say-its-a-joke-son-its-a-joke-you-missed-it-flew-right-by-ya.jpg

The earth is simply amazing. Last night we were watching the clouds boil and swirl over the pasture then get pushed down. The sky was so angry. Rained so hard we could not see the road. I look out this morning and not a cloud in sight. The sky and morning is just beautiful.

Dang there is a picture and post on Facebook of someone who walked out of Dollar General with a cart of goods that he did not pay for. I KNOW HIM! He works at the prison. I can't believe he did it. Sum *****!

Bad day for Boeing yesterday :realcrazy: Senegal it skidded off the runway. In Canada, smelled something burning in flight and had to do emergency landing :wtf::realcrazy:

Dang there is a picture and post on Facebook of someone who walked out of Dollar General with a cart of goods that he did not pay for. I KNOW HIM! He works at the prison. I can't believe he did it. Sum *****!
Nobody stops them.

Uhm what ya going to do?

The wife wants to take a little get away trip to KC. I don't want to go. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I think he has been identified. I can't believe it. This guy works on the maintenance crew. He is/was not an inmate

-
Back