Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

license_20160727110350_39244.jpg

Hmmm... looks like its $150 one time. I might actually want to use one of my Dad's old plates if I have a good one for 75'ish. It says classic still needs inspection antique does not. BUT, it says you cant drive antique at night??? Does not give those details for 'Vintage':BangHead:
I have a Vintage tag on my GTS with an 'Antique' lifetime registration. You can drive at night, your vehicle must simply have lighting that complies with the current motor vehicle code (which my Dart and your Duster both do).

The only limitation is that it can't be used as your regular daily driver. That part is a little vague but it's really to keep people from registering a 30 year old rust bucket as an antique to get around the inspection laws. Mostly it's a judgment call for the cops to decide.

The dawn-to-dusk part is for antique vehicles that are only driven during the day and exempts them from the lighting requirements of the current code. They still have to retain their original equipment lighting though. This is so a guy with a Model T doesn't have to put modern lighting on it if he doesn't drive at night. But if the car originally came with any lights he must still have them on the vehicle.

I'm wondering what's going to happen too.

"In a fiery defense of her prosecution, Mosby blamed police for an investigation that failed to hold anyone accountable for the death of Gray, a young black man. Gray's neck was snapped in the back of a police van, and he died a week after his injury."

wow..... this is a bitter loser and spueing things that are false, she wants the city to burn.....

I saw a Nova driving down the road yesterday and got a thought... :

I'm going to start going up to all the Nova owners and tell them that it's a nice Duster/Dart Sport and see what they say.... :poke:

I got tired of telling people what this is.
So now I just tell them its an old Dodge Dart.

20160727_140709.jpg

-
Back