Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They look stunted and no laterals on the big one. Got some magical grow you can hit them with or something?
Did feed them once. There are small laterals, but was such a late start... That big one was already a couple feet long when it got .pummeled into the dirt by hail. Not gonna do anything more this year, but will feed them next year and prob work out a better climb system.

yea - whatcha got?
i gotta get a pic of it later today. A few years ago after my grandfather died, my grandmother let me have his old wood trailer, its literally the rear half and bed of a chevy truck, they cut it right behind the cab, bent the frame together and welded a ball hitch on. Surprisingly, the bed is very solid. and the rear suspension is fully intact, its a torque arm suspension.

i don't use this thing, ive used it once to haul some trash but with several other trailers and wagons at my disposal, this one just doesnt move.

So.................. I've got kind of a wild *** idea.

that trellis is fine with them I would not change it. Just add lime and some 10-10-10 in the spring say in May.

i gotta get a pic of it later today. A few years ago after my grandfather died, my grandmother let me have his old wood trailer, its literally the rear half and bed of a chevy truck, they cut it right behind the cab, bent the frame together and welded a ball hitch on. Surprisingly, the bed is very solid. and the rear suspension is fully intact, its a torque arm suspension.

i don't use this thing, ive used it once to haul some trash but with several other trailers and wagons at my disposal, this one just doesnt move.

So.................. I've got kind of a wild *** idea.
A SBC trike!

that trellis is fine with them I would not change it. Just add lime and some 10-10-10 in the spring say in May.
The way it is, the strings are 10 ft long. Might just attach another piece to that to boost it a few feet.

The way it is, the strings are 10 ft long. Might just attach another piece to that to boost it a few feet.
Mine are 16 and they still go over the top. I have heard they go over 24 but have not seen them. My field is really overgrown this year since I have not really had the time to work it.

so i just came up with a new project idea...... my wife has already rolled her eyes. im gonna build a ratrod out of mixed parts from around the farm....

so i just came up with a new project idea...... my wife has already rolled her eyes. im gonna build a ratrod out of mixed parts from around the farm....
I've always respected people's ingenuity for figuring out how to make something useful out of what they have, and different from everyone else's...seems like it's getting to be a lost art.

Gonna be a relaxing day, don't really want to see people after a week of waiting on them!

This morning I tried out a new way to make buttermilk biscuits..."tall, fluffy biscuits." You drop the wet dough by quarter-cupfulls into a shallow pan of flour, roll into balls, nestle them all together in a round cake pan and brush the tops with melted butter. No messy rolling out the dough, cutting the biscuits, re-rolling the leftover scraps. Since I don't have a Mopar to work on now, I like figuring out the "best" way to cook things...

Good evening folks. I was organizing some of the stuff in the basement today and came across this little gem. It's my grandfather's ash tray from his old service station. It sat on his big old metal desk in the office (usually with his cigar burning in it) for as long as I can remember.

Mac's ashtray.jpg

Anyone know of a good company that rebuilds and customizes gauges

-
Back