Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just buying a VIN. A fender tag would be a plus. It will get rebodied.

Wow. That 'cuda ... Crazy money. And you could still never make it matching numbers which is where the real money is, right?

Wow. That 'cuda ... Crazy money. And you could still never make it matching numbers which is where the real money is, right?

A correctly restored 66 Dart HP car usually fetches around $20,000. You'd easily have that much in it or more unles you started with a extremely nice car. But then why restore it at that point. They are only original once.
Yes? I hear you guys are all rolling in money. AND I'm a really sweet guy.

But it's actually way too nice for me. I want a hot rod, not a show car.
Start building a hot rod with a solid base. Pull the 273 and set it in the corner and build a 408 and go have some fun.

A correctly restored 66 Dart HP car usually fetches around $20,000. You'd easily have that much in it or more unles you started with a extremely nice car. But then why restore it at that point. They are only original once.

Start building a hot rod with a solid base. Pull the 273 and set it in the corner and build a 408 and go have some fun.
I'm sure that would be a much better base to start off with than the one I have, but I wouldn't feel as free to do whatever I want to the car. I mean, even changing the color would be a hurdle.

A really weathered California/Arizona/Texas/(whatever other state that doesn't have rust) car would be the best IMO. Minimal rust repair work needed and complete.

I see it is 4:15 there - so when is oh-dark-thirty for you?
It's creeping closer. Still light but dusk is nigh. Overcast, too, which makes it extra gloomy. Pretty soon it will be dark when you go TO work and dark when you go FROM work.

Really quite depressing.

-
Back