Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
actually sounds more like a possible misfire type issue -- all it takes is one plug wire to be arching... usually not overly obvious at lower speeds/rpms... have you tried throttling the engine and observing under the hood?

actually sounds more like a possible misfire type issue -- all it takes is one plug wire to be arching... usually not overly obvious at lower speeds/rpms... have you tried throttling the engine and observing under the hood?
Just look under the hood in the dark with engine running. You will see arching believe me.

Fury runs the same, fine when you go fast but shudders cruising at parkway speeds. I've been more worried about water leaking in when it rains, I just finished replacing the two door seals that were missing, with some universal kind a FCBO member recommended, it is about to rain today so we'll see... Thanks for asking.

Could it be something worn in the front end??? U-joint???

If it comes in at one speed and goes out at another, then it is harmonic - which is usually a balance issue or loose/worn component...

Try to determine what engine or road speed it kicks in and goes away... Does it happen in all gears at that RPM, or just hi gear???

66dodge47157-2.jpg
images.jpg

Power bulge.... Is that when you stuff a sock in your pants???? :poke:
No silly its this.
groundhogging
Whenever feces slowly emerges from your anus after trying to hold it in for too long, similar to the head of a groundhog peeking out from its burrow.
"holy ****, i'm groundhogging. brb"

-
Back