Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I took a Freon tank and put a tire valve on it. and a hose on the outlet. I have the top that can screw off. Put the antifreeze in and slide the outlet hose over the valve on the tractor and put air pressure to the tank and it will blow the liquid into the tire. This probably doesn't make sense but think about it for a minute. I know you can figure it out. You can borrow mine if we do a breakfast or some get together

bb.jpg

I am sticking around for questions...lol. And I don't want to start this day to be honest

Big tractor tires have a different fill valve. A small riding mower no idea.
I don't actually plan to do it on my mower. Probably end up leaking in my garage. Just curious.
I took a Freon tank and put a tire valve on it. and a hose on the outlet. I have the top that can screw off. Put the antifreeze in and slide the outlet hose over the valve on the tractor and put air pressure to the tank and it will blow the liquid into the tire. This probably doesn't make sense but think about it for a minute. I know you can figure it out. You can borrow mine if we do a breakfast or some get together
Actually makes perfect sense. Pretty much what I figured...

I have not had a leak yet Keith. I noticed my mid size tractor was leaking fluid around the rim and here there was no air pressure in it. I pumped it back up and no issues. I then run about 15 lbs of pressure

I could do that too because Ii have a major brush fire going on tomorrow.
Speaking of fires...local Mopar guy is having a bonfire party tonight and I plan to be there. He has a garage nearby and has done some work on my drivers. See a lot of cool Mopars come in to him for service, but never been to his house. Buddy of mine knows him from Harley club. Apparently he has a large pole barn mopar/mancave down back. I know he has a Roadrunner . Not sure what else. Think he has several others. No A's that I am aware of.

Definitely having motivation issues today. I really should start the heater in the shop but the coffee is just right and the couch soo warm!:lol:

Was on the news for here Wed. It is bad around here for sure with all the leaves down also.

Was on the news for here Wed. It is bad around here for sure with all the leaves down also.
Yeh that wind cleared my leaves pretty good. I ran the mower the first day it kicked up. It was windy here for like 4 days straight. I was figuring I would need to mow them one last time, but don't think there is enough to bother with.

-
Back