Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i went to a car show today for the first time in a loooooong time

kinda hard to make car shows when doing a ton of office overtime

It was ok but only a couple mopars and I went kinda late so that didn't help

i went to a car show today for the first time in a loooooong time

kinda hard to make car shows when doing a ton of office overtime

It was ok but only a couple mopars and I went kinda late so that didn't help
You know what? Any car show is better than none. I like them all regardless of brand.

You know what? Any car show is better than none. I like them all regardless of brand.
it was actually more fun after it got late and a lot of the cars were on the street ....I saw a challenger and a 68 or 9 Barracuda

I tried to honk at the cuda and I went around the block to catch up with it but it was gone by the time I went around. I am sure it noticed a 68 dart

IMG_0184.JPG

We were talking on another thread about car values nowdays. I mentioned I thought there are more people that are buying/building drivers. The trailer queens aren't as popular as they once were. The A bodies are getting pretty popular. They are reasonably priced and it doesn't take much horsepower to make them a blast to drive.

We were talking on another thread about car values nowdays. I mentioned I thought there are more people that are buying/building drivers. The trailer queens aren't as popular as they once were. The A bodies are getting pretty popular. They are reasonably priced and it doesn't take much horsepower to make them a blast to drive.
Same reason that made them popular back then. Power to weight to price

it was actually more fun after it got late and a lot of the cars were on the street ....I saw a challenger and a 68 or 9 Barracuda

I tried to honk at the cuda and I went around the block to catch up with it but it was gone by the time I went around. I am sure it noticed a 68 dart

View attachment 1715060301
Nice vert!

Nice Stuff Rainy. Man I am really starting to like the C body boats. I could see 4 of us cruising to Columbus to the Nats in one. Mopar joe always drives and his Suburban is very comfortable but.................................

Same reason that made them popular back then. Power to weight to price

I drove a-bodies ad daily drivers for years until about 2005...

Not as easy to make them daily drivers because parts stores do not carry most of the parts in stock like they used to... If you're going to go daily driver, then you need to order back-up parts for most genera maintenance so you have them on hand when they go...

I would maybe do that again if I can get caught up on all the ones I have that don't run... :BangHead:

Love the Polara but I don't know about the Muscle car color. LOL The Javelin is sharp (I would be proud to own a Rambler!) LOL The Falcon wagon is cool too. Something you don't see every day.

I drove a-bodies ad daily drivers for years until about 2005...

Not as easy to make them daily drivers because parts stores do not carry most of the parts in stock like they used to... If you're going to go daily driver, then you need to order back-up parts for most genera maintenance so you have them on hand when they go...

I would maybe do that again if I can get caught up on all the ones I have that don't run... :BangHead:
I'm been kicking that idea around as well. Sell the jeep, and run the polara once its road worrhy

This conversation give's me a thought for a thread. See you there!

-
Back