Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lets see if this link works...
Jd 6200 Wiring Diagram Yamaha Outboard Kill Switch Wiring
I'm not quite making sense out of this, but here's the circuit. I see a seat switch/relay- looks like it needs that before the key relay. Ties to PTO...
Hmm, not quite, but if you click below the schematic and then advance through the pics there are other schematics. Don't know how correct they are, but bottom line, it's probably got a few safety points before it will let you start other than just the solenoid.

Green **** tends to have problems. Get you something red instead!
Its 22 years old, 7800 hours on it and this is the first problem its had. Quite impressive if you ask me.

Good morning, here's a car that appeals to me, all the luxury without the hidden headlights and extra medallions... I could alternate being surrounded by green and red. Very nice car for the price. Be fun to fly in, drive home!
1978 Chrysler Newport -LOADED- EXCELLENT

hmm nice

Back to work today, it's that "Monday" feeling a day later than you guys. Well not TMM anymore, good for you, Mike, bet it felt surreal when the truck hauled away the stack of unsold tools!

Hmm, not quite, but if you click below the schematic and then advance through the pics there are other schematics. Don't know how correct they are, but bottom line, it's probably got a few safety points before it will let you start other than just the solenoid.
well i know there's no seat safety switch, and there is a PTO safety but ive already ruled that out. the neutral safety switch is a high possibility or the ignition switch itself

Green **** tends to have problems. Get you something red instead!

I know you are talking about tractors here but I tend to agree when it comes to cars, green ones I've owned while they have been good cars, have had more quirks and problems.

I know you are talking about tractors here but I tend to agree when it comes to cars, green ones I've owned while they have been good cars, have had more quirks and problems.
That's kinda funny. My 1994 Wizard (red) mower still going with minimal issues considering I could probably take better care of it. :rolleyes: LOL

That's kinda funny. My 1994 Wizard (red) mower still going with minimal issues considering I could probably take better care of it. :rolleyes: LOL
the truth of the matter: if it has tires or tits... :D

any news on your Polara .....when does construction start??
right now, sitting at my buddies house waiting for the ground to finally dry out so I can back a trailer into his parent's yard to winch it onto the trailer. Its gonna be a driving project, first step is gonna be power wash and clean, then replace the electrical harness from front to rear, brakes and suspension. I know the engine turns over and has compression so it should fire up, it was rebuilt by my buddy right before the fire, just been sitting.

any news on your Polara .....when does construction start??
we have a big cruise in and drive september 23rd here in town, hope is to have it driving by then. But I'm running tight on time mainly due to the weather. We've been averaging rain every other day now since June 1. i was over there sunday, i left boot prints in his yard, that's how soft it is. Nice part, the spot where the polara is parked is actually part of a stone paved driveway that used to lead to an old horsebarn, the bad news is getting the trailer down there.

we have a big cruise in and drive september 23rd here in town. I'm probably delusional, but hope is to have it driving by then. I'm running tight on time mainly due to the fact I have had it for months and not done a damn thing with it yet.
:thumbsup: :D

I feel like eating pizza ...problem is that 10 a.m. is too early for pizza places here to be open.

Plus you never want to get there when they first open and catch the first pizza, there is just something disturbing about that.

Best to get one after the oven is on full blast and has already made a few for the day. IMO

I feel like eating pizza ...problem is that 10 a.m. is too early for pizza places here to be open.

Plus you never want to get there when they first open and catch the first pizza, there is just something disturbing about that.

Best to get one after the oven is on full blast and has already made a few for the day. IMO
Just head east real quick. Its past noon here. :thumbsup:

-
Back