Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sheepcrenh.jpg

If you look at the lift picture you will notice I am missing....It scared the s _ _ t out of me and I was out behind his garage making a deposit.

If you look at the lift picture you will notice I am missing....It scared the s _ _ t out of me and I was out behind his garage making a deposit.
BS you were in the bucket pumping up the hoist! Now that was either a sign of bravery or total stupidity, but no sheep got hurt during it so life is good!

They say when you are about to die that your life flash's past your eyes.....all I saw was that lift going by just above my head 12 feet in the air!

It did scare the **** out of me also when the hoist went fully straight, thank god for beer!

BS you were in the bucket pumping up the hoist! Now that was either a sign of bravery or total stupidity, but no sheep got hurt during it so life is good!
Or both...someone was at least holding my beer! And I only had one...or was it two?

LOL I was waiting for mike to take a ride on the rope he was holding actually! We gave it to the thinnest guy to hold it from going over! You know if it did we were both done, but I do have insurance on the tractor!

Who has those pics was it Mitch? There definitely better ones of total stupidity around.

At your house! Just saying. If I get another lift it would have to be wide so the RV can fit in the shop on that side.

He will not be there, he never shows up guess his wife is taking lessons from Scampys wife!:rofl:

The problem was that it worked for me when I put the motor in Hoppy's Tikey truck. We just repeated it 12 feet in the air! I think Mitch is the one with the pic's

IMG_2810.JPG

-
Back