Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That it is. The main problem I have is that my bargaining position is rubbish. I'm really not used to that. I bring nothing to the table.
don't think like that. its all in the sale. Don't lie in the interview, but you can sale yourself up some. List the skills and qualities that you have and how those differ than others. I bat 90% on job offers if I get an interview. and I don't lie. I got told that I knocked the socks off both interviewers for the job I have now because I was critical of myself and honest about knowing I'll make mistakes but saying that I try to learn from those mistakes and not let them happen again. They loved that line.

Ok, I'm out for a while. Promised to pick up my daughter and drive her to her math test since her bike has a flat tire. It's on me for not helping her fix it.

Yup was just going to do it, worth it to me some of the multi pin plugs are seriously hard to find, the rest not so much, guy must have worked on the scopes mainly.

We are skipping the police and going right to the CO...Tike.

Our last party here ended with 4 police cars, 2 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, one wrecked Jeep Wrangler, and a totaled PT Cruiser.... :wtf:

No more parties after that.... :mad:

But, dam it was fun.... :D

I am thinking a fresh kill.

I passed a large blood stain on the road last night on my way home from work... It was the most blood that I've seen on the street...

Someone must have really hit a deer.... There was no way it survived with that much blood on the ground...

(I couldn't see the body, so they must have removed it...)

the blood wasn't there when I went to work...

I wonder how bad the car/truck was damaged from that hit....

We get them around here too. Not like you do, but I generally hear them in the Fall a couple of times down in the valley after they make a kill.

We have at least two packs of coyotes hanging around our woods here...

-
Back