Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Plenty of toll roads through OK on day 2.
But the option to the North adds 2 hours, and I'm sure they strategically locate the tolls. I came home from Jersey on a different route once and missed my turn. Think I was on 95 just below Dave's place... By staying on that road just a few miles longer I think I got into DE and got hit $4 in tolls.:BangHead:

just a heads up, I70 in Indianapolis just went down to single lanes for construction this morning per the Indy tv stations.

Look at all the maps he posted! as it goes East the little yellow construction dots get closer together. Get to Pa turnpike and they are practically connected across the state. Welcome to PA! :rofl:

Hey guys, I'm going to post some photos on here to get them off my phone and onto my hard drive. My cell carrier charges a little for photo downloads to my e-mail address. I will then delete the post.

Hey guys, I'm going to post some photos on here to get them off my phone and onto my hard drive. My cell carrier charges a little for photo downloads to my e-mail address. I will then delete the post.
Remember that this site will resize them into low resolution versions and you will lose a lot of the detail. Better if you can download to your computer directly or email to keep the resolution intact.

Remember that this site will resize them into low resolution versions and you will lose a lot of the detail. Better if you can download to your computer directly or email to keep the resolution intact.
Thanks Dave, I forgot about that. I just needed some photos of a intake or 2 I have for sale.

Thanks Dave, I forgot about that. I just needed some photos of a intake or 2 I have for sale.
How about a dropbox account? Or better yet, google photos. If you have a gmail address, you already have room for it and the first 15 GB (I believe) are free.

I started an ABS unit replacement on a colleague:s car this afternoon. That turned into a miserable fail. I had the wrong replacement unit.

so this is rich - RMV charged me $200 to register my trailer from June to Nov. in 2017.. but for 2018 it is $200 - Nov. to Nov. - - :wtf:? So I ask, if a full year registration is $200, shouldn't the 1/2 year be prorated and have cost me less? Answer: we only prorate if it is registered after Sept.!!! WHAT!? SO you get a "break" if you're registering it for 2 months or less, other than that you pay for an entire year?? Thank you Mass.RMV :icon_fU:

so this is rich - RMV charged me $200 to register my trailer from June to Nov. in 2017.. but for 2018 it is $200 - Nov. to Nov. - - :wtf:? So I ask, if a full year
registration is $200, shouldn't the 1/2 year be prorated and have cost me less? Answer: we only prorate if it is registered after Sept.!!!
WHAT!? SO you get a "break" if you're
registering it for 2 months or less, other than that you pay for an entire year?? Thank you Mass.RMV :icon_fU:

In july i received my Pa. Renewal for one of my vehicals.
Now mind you the current one is good till Nov. When they sent the renewel.
So renew 4 months early for what.
Followed by this option.
One year$91.00
Or two years for$177.00

In july i received my Pa. Renewal for one of my vehicals.
Now mind you the current one is good till Nov. When they sent the renewel.
So renew 4 months early for what.
Followed by this option.
One year$91.00
Or two years for$177.00
I think they are all in cahoots - :BangHead::BangHead:

Lets see buying cars in Pa. Foralmost 50 years.
Register it. And they back up the registration two months.
So your first year is only ten months.
Pay for twelve get ten.

Mike if you think thats bad.
Philadelphia requires all building security systems be regestired.
Problem is it runs every year as from june 15th . As the start point.
So if you register a new system on june 16th
you have a full year. Anything before the 15th is only good untill the 15th.

so this is rich - RMV charged me $200 to register my trailer from June to Nov. in 2017.. but for 2018 it is $200 - Nov. to Nov. - - :wtf:? So I ask, if a full year registration is $200, shouldn't the 1/2 year be prorated and have cost me less? Answer: we only prorate if it is registered after Sept.!!! WHAT!? SO you get a "break" if you're registering it for 2 months or less, other than that you pay for an entire year?? Thank you Mass.RMV :icon_fU:

Havent you heard? your money isnt yours, its THEIRS! it doesnt matter what party, all politicians think this way.

Pay for twelve get ten.
Texas too. It's a racket everywhere.. and Joe Taxpayer gets a little pissed (but has no other choice) and the state get buttloads of extra revenue..

Pay for twelve get ten.
I have to admit that I was surprised when I got the renewal for the trailer - I didn't know they all expire in Nov. here..

Mike if you think thats bad.
Philadelphia requires all building security systems be regestired.
Problem is it runs every year as from june 15th . As the start point.
So if you register a new system on june 16th
you have a full year. Anything before the 15th is only good untill the 15th.
jeeez-us :BangHead:

-
Back