Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
George H.W. Bush, the 41st U.S. president and father of the 43rd, has died at age 94.

Morning. Slept really late.
The glasses i broke on monday, found out they are getting replaced under warranty. Yay!
Its actually kind of hot in the house, pellet stove is working great.
Furnace isnt running at all.

Buddy is coming for breakfast, fair trade,i got venison at his house last night.
Too far to go to town for brekkie.
Im less than 2 miles from restaurant, it takes 45 minutes now.

Had to buy this, so odd ball.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

We have crap weather coming all weekend. Rain, freezing rain changing to snow sometime this morning. Sucks!! And a wind advisory!

What's Mark up to so early this morning? Quarter to 6 your time?
Hey mike just getting some Duster time in before the wife wakes up and... well let’s just say before the wife wakes up. :lol:I’m actually getting a late start. I prefer 3-4am wake up. Gotta have my quiet time to get my head right for the day.

We have crap weather coming all weekend. Rain, freezing rain changing to snow sometime this morning. Sucks!! And a wind advisory!
We missed this one by 100 miles. Weather wise November sucked. Cold, snow, and it isn't even winter yet!!

Good morning Hoppy !!Storms sound like they are moving out , thunder all night long, my brother Pete showed up yesterday and is on the couch now asleep ..... coffee is good this morning

We are getting light rain over the snow that's half melted.... :BangHead:

-
Back