Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Scott. What kind of a vacuum system do you run on your stroker?
I run EVAC setup from valve cover(front) to my header collectors.I,m proud to say I have no oil pan leaks.My car is leaving hard again(new t. converter) with 1.42 60ft 6.63 1/8 and [email protected] mph :D..Racing this weekend at Grand Bend Motorplex.Enjoy your July 4th weekend guys.:cheers:

I run EVAC setup from valve cover(front) to my header collectors.I,m proud to say I have no oil pan leaks.My car is leaving hard again(new t. converter) with 1.42 60ft 6.63 1/8 and [email protected] mph :D..Racing this weekend at Grand Bend Motorplex.Enjoy your July 4th weekend guys.:cheers:

That sounds great Scott. You have her dialed in! Sounds like you have a lot of fun!

Breakfast this morning. Hickory Smoked Ham Steak, Fried Old Bay Potato's. Orange. Yum, Yum

Attachments

• WIN_20150702_074302.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 63
Yes Mike,my world revolves around work,racing 2 race series every weekend,travelling and my daughter.Thats if she,s not up north fishing,swimming..being a kid.LOL:glasses7:I really need to think about selling my other cars,as I just don,t drive them much anymore.

Hay !! Good morning everyone, Raining this morning #-o Glad I did all my yard work yesterday :D:D

Pretty nice out here today. The firechicken is still broken and it looks like I have to play uber today!

Hi guys.

Looks overcast today, but it was the same yesterday and no rain...

The weather is going to be great around here this weekend. I'll put on another pot for you Mike

I will pick up some grilling meat and Rum :D ... Oh how I wish I could do this today, You enjoy this day we have been given brother :color: Miss yea bunches :glasses7:

Well it's time for me to get busy and sell some tools. (well at least hang out with my customers and talk cars) LOL Have a great day my fellow Moparites!

Had new floors put in kitchen dining, entry, closet ,bath, laundry, pantry. I have to reinstall baseboards, cabinets and app. A lot of dust everywhere!

I better bring two bottles of Rum if I make it over looks like :D You have friends coming over to help Pete ?

Well it's time for me to get busy and sell some tools. (well at least hang out with my customers and talk cars) LOL Have a great day my fellow Moparites!
You have a great day Mike :cheers: enjoy :cheers:

-
Back