Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn man, again I hope someone can ID the guy from the track? Did your dad have any run in's with a guy he beat on the track?

By the way, how were the rest of the storms last night? All quiet I hope @dukeboy_318

so far the only thing we know is that he was a white guy, average build in a plain jain black racing suit. camera's only caught him from the backside reaching under the hood for about 3 minutes.

dad had just ran his fastest et 10 minutes prior, so we're thinking it was a guy he beat or he was gonna race at some point, other than that we have nothing else to go on.

If he'd caught his face on film, we'd be able to catch him, track requires copies of all driver licenses/photo id cards to race and are kept on file

humm... maybe go poke the admin and see what's up...

Oh I have, I have a conversation started with Joeychgo, nothing yet, I just spilt coffee all over me :wtf: and that is just one more thing to start this day out bad !! What the hell is going on !!:steering:

Oh I have, I have a conversation started with Joeychgo, nothing yet, I just spilt coffee all over me :wtf: and that is just one more thing to start this day out bad !! What the hell is going on !!:steering:
Hang in there Brother.. It'll all come around.

damn - he finally decided to get some rest - and it looks like we a moderatorless.. party time!! where's that F-bomb pic?

Oh man I felt kinda the same way a couple days ago when we couldn't log on at all. Then I spilled a full canister of oatmeal and it went everywhere. One good thing, you can still use Treva's account just fine and visit here in the meantime.

Hang in there Brother.. It'll all come around.

Good god I hope so, it is raining/storming here on the hill so I am stuck inside.. Best to just forget about it till the site is up and running at 100% I guess , standing my post here on the hill alone :confederateflag:

I guess you are right, I just need to step back like I have been for 3 days now..
Oh man I felt kinda the same way a couple days ago when we couldn't log on at all. Then I spilled a full canister of oatmeal and it went everywhere. One good thing, you can still use Treva's account just fine and visit here in the meantime.

-
Back