Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yo yo

yoyo_logo._V331493600_.png

Love it we now have a disagree button like a like button!
I asked Joey about the 4 buttons. he said Like, Thanks and Agree all tally on your Likes count. Never said anything about the disagree, so I think that just shows on the post, no tally. I liked the way the thanks was used before cause I try to jump in and answer questions when people need help and to me a thank you is kind of a respect thing. the likes is OK, but not the same intention. of course now when I see someone else being helpful and the other person is a disrespectful twit, I can 'like' the post as a nod to the guy trying to help...

Good morning, going to be a nice day here the weather man says in the 80"s by Thursday. Bad part I ran out of coffee yesterday. Need my daily fix!

good morning! really wet from rain overnight and more on the way this evening. hoping it dries out a little in between so I can mow or I will be baling hay in the back yard later in the week.
Same here, I did manage to mow the worst of my yard two days ago but I bet it cought up with the other half by now Good morning sir

Yo Yo Yo !! Hope everyone has a good day ahead of them :thumbsup:

Hey ... What happened to the weigh in's... Did you guys all fall off the wagon ??

Same here, I did manage to mow the worst of my yard two days ago but I bet it cought up with the other half by now Good morning sir

Yo Yo Yo !! Hope everyone has a good day ahead of them :thumbsup:

I mowed around the house, but that all needs it again already. :BangHead:

Good morning, going to be a nice day here the weather man says in the 80"s by Thursday. Bad part I ran out of coffee yesterday. Need my daily fix!
Oh man !! If I had the sun and it was that warm here I think I could do without my morning fix :popcorn: Not :D
Good morning my friend !!

Um ok. It used to be go advanced. Now all I see is more options, but nothing there. Screw it. I hate this new format. Sorry Joey. You can't please everyone.
the new format has some quirks, but as I use it more I think I am liking it more than the old one.

the new format has some quirks, but as I use it more I think I am liking it more than the old one.
I'm already used to it , since the B and E body sites have been like this for a while...:lol:

I missed all the sheep and yo-yos. I was glued to the news wathing Dylan Dryer. Still have no idea what the weather will be...

Hey, you old farts! Time to get up!

I've been down in the basement for hours trying to get that bench in place. Man, it is always A LOT more work than it seems.

Getting close now, though.

Hey, you old farts! Time to get up!

I've been down in the basement for hours trying to get that bench in place. Man, it is always A LOT more work than it seems.

Getting close now, though.
Morning Anders !!

It actually is in good shape if I can get it off withouy breaking the tabs. Never saw one before in person on a MOPAR

-
Back