Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They've made three trips here already, and got rained out each time.. Got 1 post up... He'll be here all day tomorrow tho... No rain expected... Gotta Go now myself... Be back later.... Oh Hi Rani !!!
poured here around 5am - hard enough to wake me up.. didn't feel so hot yesterday so did nada - hopefully I can get after my truck today... and have it done before the Pats game at 1...

They've made three trips here already, and got rained out each time.. Got 1 post up... He'll be here all day tomorrow tho... No rain expected... Gotta Go now myself... Be back later.... Oh Hi Rani !!!
Spouting crew was not able to work Friday cause of rain. I think they are on for tomorrow. Still quite wet here, but looks like rain is done. Should be able to get at the Magnum ac condenser in a bit.

poured here around 5am - hard enough to wake me up.. didn't feel so hot yesterday so did nada - hopefully I can get after my truck today... and have it done before the Pats game at 1...
Got that basement job near complete yesterday. Its mostly a storage room. At a point they can move their stuff in now so all good.
Made a little progress on my garage cleanup. Very little. LOL. I was at it for near 2 hours, but gonna take 10x that to get that place in order.:BangHead:.

Got that basement job near complete yesterday. Its mostly a storage room. At a point they can move their stuff in now so all good.
Made a little progress on my garage cleanup. Very little. LOL. I was at it for near 2 hours, but gonna take 10x that to get that place in order.:BangHead:.
what's up with this painting thing? a little freelance work or..?

last time I really cleaned up the garage it took me a good 6hrs... moved the Scamp and the bike out and even moved a couple things around too...

I got Danny and Stanied yesterday with his kids ATV, Had to fix it for him then the under dash work just sucks. Gauges all in PROPERLY from the front to the firewall. Still have to do the MAD mod and driver side pivot seal. The thing I really do not like to do under dash work!

The thing I really do not like to do under dash work!
I hear ya. The upside down stuff wears me out pretty quick. Start getting a little dizzy, then get stuck under between steering wheel and seat. Yeah that's some fun stuff. :mad::BangHead:

I DONT GET STUCK USUALLY FIT IN NICE JUST HELL ON THE BACK. Freaking Harley went into the mud bog yesterday (formally pond) then jumps into the car with me. Nice on velour seats!

-
Back