Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, there's a lot of misconception about aerodynamics out there. Covering the front half of the bed reduces the turbulent "drag" zone and cuts drag behind the cab by 50%. Normal high pressure air fills the rear uncovered half of the bed and allows the air to seek a more laminar and uniform path over the tailgate without raising the high pressure zone up above the top edge of the bed like a full cover does. A tailgate net lowers the high pressure air zone below the top edge of the bed but increases the turbulent zone and extends it further back from the cab.

Combine a front 2/3 cover and remove the tailgate to get the best flow with the lowest drag (short of putting an angled cap over the rear down to the rear bumper).
yea that - so you knew what I was saying but ya HAD to bust me up a little...

whaaaaat... :eek: cut the comedy

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

20170302_193126.jpg
Finally got the top chest since the little woman swiped my old Craftsman box. Amazing how quickly you can fill one up. I need another box!

But that box needs an eveviction date..
Or expiration date at least.

Leasing is the best option...turn it in before the miles get too high and lease a new one. Steady monthly payments and no long term depreciation making the cost of ownership more than it's worth.

I gotta tell ya - those General Grabbers I bought this past summer - very impressed - way more so than I ever imagined
I have a set on my truck. I bought the wheels /tires used off cl 3 years ago and pretty happy with the wear/ride/performance. The A/t 2's. Quiet highway ride and did good the couple times I got into some muck. I'm not a hardcore wheeler. lol

Or expiration date at least.

Leasing is the best option...turn it in before the miles get too high and lease a new one. Steady monthly payments and no long term depreciation making the cost of ownership more than it's worth.
:lol:

I'm starting to wonder about my luck with money lately. Besides the surprise $1100 escrow rebate check I got earlier this week and the surprise full-year 20% bonus from work, I got home tonight to find a surprise check from my wife's medical care office saying that they had done a random audit and determined that they owed us a $50 refund.

I think I'm going to buy some lottery tickets after work tomorrow...

I'm starting to wonder about my luck with money lately. Besides the surprise $1100 escrow rebate check I got earlier this week and the surprise full-year 20% bonus from work, I got home tonight to find a surprise check from my wife's medical care office saying that they had done a random audit and determined that they owed us a $50 refund.

I think I'm going to buy some lottery tickets after work tomorrow...
Your luck might be different tomorrow, I'd get them today! lol

-
Back