Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cops are arseholes in my area, saw him bust a U turn behind me a block away, luckily my apartment was right there HAH! Pulled into my parking garage and smoked a cig while I watched him drive around the street wondering where the hell I went. Most likely trying to harass me about no front plate, but I got a story for that..

Winter is back. Temp back into teens next 2 nights. Still chance of snow 'showers' but not looking for any accumulation now.

kinda slows down the wrenching vibe just a little bit..
Yep, thats what I said last night. No sense freezing my but off adjusting the car when I won't drive it much when it's cold anyway. It will be at least 50s here mid next week. And the way this weather has been going probably 60,70 again soon enough. Or it could be the next ice age in a week. :eek: Who knows?

IMG_3039.JPG
Tire weren't the problem, I sank up to the floor boards
Been there ...Done that...Buried mine in the Creek !!!
And it's got these on it.
Htc touch pro pictures 019.jpg

Last edited:
global warming - I'm all for it! LOL
I think that is scheduled for Tuesday... 62
Looks like starting Monday we are mostly 50s for the high and near 40 lows here next couple weeks. Which if it happens is probably about normal and certainly the most stable weather we have had in a while.

I think that is scheduled for Tuesday... 62
Looks like starting Monday we are mostly 50s for the high and near 40 lows here next couple weeks. Which if it happens is probably about normal and certainly the most stable weather we have had in a while.
I am beyond ready for it get warmer and stay that way

VW things are a good time just rust buckets had two over the years, love it when cruising around with the doors off and the top down.

Yep but the most 10 a day the price to pay so beer does not freeze I guess, Ron is good with it also to defray the costs.

-
Back