Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well ****, no swap meet plans for me now today

Happy TGIF FABO, the left coast us up & running, a good day to visit the accountant and work on one's Barracuda!
--------------------DR-------------------------:)

Hey Tike.. On the 2dr HT 65 Belve....I do not have a title for it..How hard to get in Pa ?

I'm not sure Mitch. I never tried to get one for a car. And I used International Title service for a couple bikes. That's expensive.

How goes it DR ??
Thanks for asking Mitch, it goes great. Our snow is melting and the days are getting warmer. I am able to be productive at my company on my new (yes, a little bragging) three day work week. My Barracuda will be finished by the end of the month and I will be starting my 40 Ford pickup project. I have two loyal dogs and a pretty wife, just living the dream man!
Cheers to all and DR out--------------------------:)

Thanks for asking Mitch, it goes great. Our snow is melting and the days are getting warmer. I am able to be productive at my company on my new (yes, a little bragging) three day work week. My Barracuda will be finished by the end of the month and I will be starting my 40 Ford pickup project. I have two loyal dogs and a pretty wife, just living the dream man!
Cheers to all and DR out--------------------------:)
Cool!

I'm not sure Mitch. I never tried to get one for a car. And I used International Title service for a couple bikes. That's expensive.
Yeah.. I heard of them..My used car buddy uses them sometimes.. He says $300-$400 usually. If you are interested, I will PM you pics. Trying to get those two away from here to free up space...

-
Back