Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a VA 6 month checkup today I doubt I will go, already can tell this will not be a good day to drive.

The Gap has a outreach clinic so it is a little closer, prob 25 there instead of thirtysomething.

I would like to get the rest of the round up sprayed and once more around with the mower see what happens.

are you taking a little time off or jumping right into a job search?
Both. It took me a while to find something last time. Have already applied to a few. It's mostly all online, so really not that time consuming. I think most companies would call security on you if you showed up in person to apply. Lol

Keith when you bring the duster up here we should take yours and the pop across the river to the Red Rabbit drive in for lunch.

Man do I hate mopar seat belt retractors! I cleaned and lubed the ones in the car and they still suck to extend always catch before where you need them.

Both. It took me a while to find something last time. Have already applied to a few. It's mostly all online, so really not that time consuming. I think most companies would call security on you if you showed up in person to apply. Lol
well, I hope something pans out for ya quickly!!

Morning peoples.. Have yourselfs a great one today. I am off to the shop to yank apart the frontend on the 72 and get it ready for all new bushings and powder coat.

-
Back