Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Snapon welder,he bought used from snapon for 2100.
I gave them 2100 over a year ago...same welder Mitch
got.for Ray.
Ray scored...great welder.

Sorry for your loss, wish I was in a position to help. Prayers to you and the family.
Thanks,Randy was my friend for 20 years,best body anx frame man in town...
He got sick of bodywork and came to turn wrenches for my shop.Three years later he passed away.
That's been over a year ago.

Got home to a box on the porch.

Return address is from AR and its shaped like a book.

Gee I wonder what it is.

I think @memike is the cuteee Santa this year.
so happy they went to such a cool member that will enjoy having them, I am about to put a 70 and 1973 340 intake up for sale no, yep it will be Arkansas priced.

Evening all. Was a very wild and dangerous day, can't go into details but man am I glad to be home. Definitely an odd one for a Guard weekend.

in this part not too bad most of the day. The other side of the valley got pretty wet this afternoon, just in time for the Christmas Parade.

Dale Earnhardt #3 box,hope to sell tools and box and get the parents some money.
I bought his welder,other toolbox and tools when he passed away...just belping clean out garage at their house.
RIP Randy

Someone may pay some good coin for an Earnhardt tool box... :thumbsup:

Thanks,Randy was my friend for 20 years,best body anx frame man in town...
He got sick of bodywork and came to turn wrenches for my shop.Three years later he passed away.
That's been over a year ago.

It's tough to loose a good friend like that... :(

Sanded and cleaned, I put more work into locating these thing then I did anything else @krazykuda

20181130_141756.jpg

Evening all. Was a very wild and dangerous day, can't go into details but man am I glad to be home. Definitely an odd one for a Guard weekend.

Where are you at in the guard, base wise?

I’ve got a few friends in there, and if you’re at Indiantown Gap you’ve probably met them and I’ve probably met you (you weren’t one of the guys that tried to help us steal a Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Neon Light from a bar, were you?)

I’ve got a few friends in there, and if you’re at Indiantown Gap you’ve probably met them and I’ve probably met you (you weren’t one of the guys that tried to help us steal a Hard Rock Cafe Guitar Neon Light from a bar, were you?)
I'm in Indiana

And no it wasn't me

It’s going to be a melancholy day tomorrow. We are moving the last of my Dad’s physical possessions out of his care facility into a storage unit.

Since the dickering began of who gets what of these items within 24 hours of his death, I put my foot down and instituted a 90 day hold period before anyone can ask for anything. After that, people will have to petition the executor of the will for what they might like to have...and will only get whatever the executor decides they can have after hearing all petitions. The decision of the executor will be final and indisputable.

Otherwise, I told them all, in no uncertain terms, that I will tie this thing up in probate so long that they will be lucky if their grandchildren ever see a resolution by the time THEIR children retire.

Most of them agree that I am right without resistance, but my younger sister is the weasel that refuses to play nice. No problem, I have a special civil suit in store for her that will drain her finances to zero if she fights, and I have no reservations about doing it.

She has no idea who she’s dealing with.

1251BB6A-59B5-488B-86A9-586D333004E8.jpeg

:eek:

Now we gots dirt on 74D. He's ours I tell ya! Ours! :poke:

There’s a lot of need to know information in that story.

Apparently, when you’re the only Civie (who’s off his rocker and can drink enough to kill an elephant), surrounded by former army and marines that are in the guard now, at a drinking celebration...

Well, **** happens. I thought for sure we were getting kicked out or drunk tanked that night. We had scouts and spotters, while a few of us tried to take off with the neon guitar. When that failed, we pounded our drinks and got out of there in a hurry.

-
Back