Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

We almost got kicked out of the McDonald’s drive-thru that night too, after the bar...

Someone in the group climbed through the sunroof of my Duster and started getting belligerent with the drive-thru speaker...and there wasn’t even anyone on the other end at the moment.

It’s going to be a melancholy day tomorrow. We are moving the last of my Dad’s physical possessions out of his care facility into a storage unit.

Since the dickering began of who gets what of these items within 24 hours of his death, I put my foot down and instituted a 90 day hold period before anyone can ask for anything. After that, people will have to petition the executor of the will for what they might like to have...and will only get whatever the executor decides they can have after hearing all petitions. The decision of the executor will be final and indisputable.

Otherwise, I told them all, in no uncertain terms, that I will tie this thing up in probate so long that they will be lucky if their grandchildren ever see a resolution by the time THEIR children retire.

Most of them agree that I am right without resistance, but my younger sister is the weasel that refuses to play nice. No problem, I have a special civil suit in store for her that will drain her finances to zero if she fights, and I have no reservations about doing it.

She has no idea who she’s dealing with.

View attachment 1715256423

Time for little sister to grow up and be part of the family .. JMHO ..

We almost got kicked out of the McDonald’s drive-thru that night too, after the bar...

Someone in the group climbed through the sunroof of my Duster and started getting belligerent with the drive-thru speaker...and there wasn’t even anyone on the other end at the moment.

There's something to tell the granbrats :rofl: "We got kicked out of McDonalds" :rofl:

Time for little sister to grow up and be part of the family .. JMHO ..
She never will. We just need to get through this and be forever done with her sorry ***.

Even my Mother said before she passed that all of us had grown up and become adults, but somehow my younger sister never did...and she was disappointed that she hadn’t.

There's something to tell the granbrats :rofl: "We got kicked out of McDonalds" :rofl:

I might have been a part of it... at least we were smart and assigned a DD.

I was egging on the guy who climbed through the sunroof.

Then the woman answered the speaker. “Sir, if you don’t calm down I’m going to have to ask you to leave!”

Darn you for buying it before I could snatch it up.... :mad: :poke:

Congrats on the score.... :thumbsup:
I didn't even realize you have a 72 dodge

Is it a dart or demon?

I have a 72 demon
20181128_155418.jpg

Similar vision. I saw a new to me LEGO commercial the other day. Kids is building a little Police cruiser. In the background is a Coke Bottle Charger and what looks to be the silhouette of a late model Challenger. :lol:
You know that's Ben Drinken from OUR calendar...? Just turned the page to December.

The December image from the 2018 Coffee Club calendar...our own Baron Benrickster!

AFB69991-BD00-4C6E-B984-43015DDE7B73.jpeg

Thats what i forgot to do. Flip the calendar. Dave, so you know-i have calendars on my walls that are likely still on january, except for one.yours.
Thanks! I like to think folks want to see all the images along the way over the course of the year...and maybe even look forward to flipping the page each month to see the next one. :)

Thanks! I like to think folks want to see all the images along the way over the course of the year...and maybe even look forward to flipping the page each month to see the next one. :)
I know i do.
Then when i replace it with the new one,the old ones get stapled up somewhere.

Sanded and cleaned, I put more work into locating these thing then I did anything else @krazykuda

View attachment 1715256410

I can't see the rear pulley so well, but from what I can see it looks like the early style pulley used up till 69...

The 70 and later pulley has more of a 45° angle between the belt groove and the main body of the pulley...

Are you running an aluminum or cast iron water pump???

What radiator are you using???

Are you using A/C???

Last edited:
-
Back