Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wife says the throttle response is noticeably better.

Replaced those in August under that assumption as well. Didn’t change a thing.

when we got it, it averaged a hair over 15. It’s down to 11.3 down. Fuel filter was changed in the spring , cats in August, now new plugs. We shall see if that helps
Egr leak

9FCFBF07-C0E4-4CEC-ADD4-6DE395CD6E87.jpeg

REPEAT

9FCFBF07-C0E4-4CEC-ADD4-6DE395CD6E87.jpeg

There will be a house full of in-laws soon. Good thing I have a giant bottle of Tin Cup. :rofl:

Sorry John, but we are getting a rare treat here this time of year. The next week or so will be quite mild. Every day it’s decent weather is just one less day of Winter to endure...although I’m sure we will pay for it later somehow.

E2C5797E-CFE4-474F-98F8-060044C05E7D.jpeg

Sorry John, but we are getting a rare treat here this time of year. The next week or so will be quite mild. Every day it’s decent weather is just one less day of Winter to endure...although I’m sure we will pay for it later somehow.

View attachment 1715443308
I'm jealous of the small spread between your high/low temps. Not uncommon here to have 40 degree swings between lows and highs.. 20s in the AM and 60s in the PM kinda throws the body for a loop..

I'm jealous of the small spread between your high/low temps. Not uncommon here to have 40 degree swings between lows and highs.. 20s in the AM and 60s in the PM kinda throws the body for a loop..
The sun is too weak here in Winter to make much of a swing possible. Not like back in Memphis that was like what you describe.

Of course, if it decides to get cold here the swings won’t be wide but having 10* lows and 16* highs isn’t much of a consolation.

I saw a commercial for the drug JARDIANCE. No idea what it's for but one side effect grabbed my attention... 'a rare but serious infection of the perineum'...

Stuff causes a taint infection! Gooch disease! Grundle trouble!

I'd rather just stay sick!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Laugh my *** off...

Demon projects are almost finished. Only a couple odds and ends, then the salt needs off the roads. Got a ton of bracing/inner structure welded in my sons Model A today too. Long day, but feels good emotionally...not physically.

Too bad we can't put all of our summertime humidity into a cistern!
Here you go. Something we are trying to get ready for testing from our research. Not our science. Would work good in South Texas and if superheated would also work say in the San Luis valley of Colorado.

FSXLL99H2BMO5EL.LARGE.jpg

FLQH63UH337JS5H.LARGE.jpg

airdrop-1.jpg

Here you go. Something we are trying to get ready for testing from our research. Not our science. Would work good in South Texas and if superheated would also work say in the San Luis valley of Colorado.

View attachment 1715443380

View attachment 1715443381

View attachment 1715443382
We had similar technology we were developing back in my DuPont days. It does actually work, but is more effective in places with large bodies of water to supply continuous supply of heavily saturated moisture in the air. Out it the Gulf would be an ideal application as long as you could cool the collected moisture laden air enough to extract the water. Might have to go deep with the condensation vessel to make the temperature differential sufficient to get it to work.

-
Back