Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thunderbird Thursday!
Hooters-Ford-Thunderbird-NASCAR.jpg

Good morning :D

Storm missed us, only have about 2 inches of snow but its cold out. had to fill the bird feeders after I fed the horses. Dogs had fun playing in the snow.

Well the new tires for the R/T will be on today! That was a expensive oops, but the new old ones are the same as the cobalt, so all is not lost. Be nice not to drag the factory mud flaps every time it goes up something.

A quick google search confirms, it’s a photoshop ahah. Someone used the same pic but changed the truck in it. So far, I’ve found a Ford 150, a Ford Ranger, Nissan, a Tundra and a Ram all same color, all same “issue” with the same background :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and a Chevy Colorado

After having worked at a sand and gravel company for so many years and witnessed what some want to do in similar situations, that photo is not far from the truth :rofl:.

A quick google search confirms, it’s a photoshop ahah. Someone used the same pic but changed the truck in it. So far, I’ve found a Ford 150, a Ford Ranger, Nissan, a Tundra and a Ram all same color, all same “issue” with the same background :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and a Chevy Colorado
Show me...

Sixteen-time Funny Car world champion John Force led the four-car team with a series of four back-to-back runs in the 3.8s. After making a few planned shut-off passes on Thursday, Force and his Danny Hood and Tim Fabrisi tuned PEAK BlueDEF PLATINUM Chevrolet Camaro SS team laid down a 3.889-second pass at 321.88 mph on Friday followed by a 3.888 at 327.51. The momentum continued into Saturday’s test runs with Force handling his hot rod to an impressive 3.836-second run at 335.4 mph on Saturday morning. In the heat of the day, the PEAK BlueDEF team landed a 3.890 at 326.16 so close out their test session.

At Wild Pass in Phx last weekend. Not bad for an old Redi-Mix driver.

867-5309. Tommy sent me....
Back in highschool, my American History teacher had us call every Area code in the US using that number. We actually found more than one. Most hung up, but there was this one older lady who happened to own a flower shop that stayed on the phone and talked to us. She found it hilarious that we were calling around

So opinions needed... thinking about liquidating some of my spare parts, like my 1970 440 std bore block. Then using those funds to get my grain bin shop up and going. Question is, it is worth selling since they’re getting much harder to find and what would happen fair price? It’s impossible to judge it seems as some are listed from 300-1500, regardless if they’re Hp or not.

-
Back