Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That hurts, Marilyn has one that was 800 when we first gt here and they would not honor our insurance from Cali

Hmmm got boost?
nc_ohc=xElj-WtxVYUAX-F2ee8&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

We 3D print the part the blew out I bet and put small rubber bumpers on the connecting rods also.

I live about 20 miles from Houston Raceway Park and when the wind was right, I could faintly hear the Top Fuel cars running. Could also hear the noon time and the 4 o'clock whistle at the refinery when the wind was right when I was off. They were about 8 miles away as the crow flies.

Something local here that's pretty cool. Dubbed as "Loudest Concert in the World'. I could actually hear it from my house about 10 miles away last night. Wasn't real clear and the slightest noise around me made it impossible to actually tell what song they were playing. Too cold to stand outside anyway.... I just thought it was cool to be able to hear it.

@GeorgeH

I was just noticing your avatar with the aspen super coupe..... are you an F body guy??

I just picked up a volare wagon and I don't really know much about F bodies, so any F body dudes around, I might need to pick your brain.

I got three tool sets for Christmas, I didn't see that one coming. But all those new dazzling tools got me motivated to go outside and do something on a car and it's been too long since I've wrenched on anything.

I decided to swap a door. Plastic trimmed heavy *** 75 door for a traditional 71 metal top door with the vent wing window.

20221225_162526.jpg

20221225_162532.jpg

20221225_162813.jpg

You’re gonna laugh but for Christmas I got my wife 300 dollars worth of Starbucks gift cards, so enough for like 2 coffees, the new Apple Watch she’s been wanting, along with the latest IPhone. And lastly, I got sick of hearing her worry about the surface abrasion on the one tire on her car, just a scuff, but she got a whole new set of tires.

It's a Duster drawing somebody here did for me quite a while ago.
I can see the duster now that I look closer. The flares make it super Coupe-ish.

I have a 75 duster so I know how the later dusters started getting squared out and f body looking.

Sorry I mistook your duster for an F body :rolleyes:

-
Back