Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here’s what I had to deal with this week.

View attachment 1716061997

View attachment 1716061998

81EDC311-B45B-4357-97D3-391FA264DE28.jpeg

65AF6830-55DC-40B0-A4CA-1C893E0B4384.jpeg

You got the frame under it I'm guessing with the core support and fenders on?
It runs and drives. New body bushings. Everything needs aligning. Frame is definitely tweaked,it had a rough life, airbourne at least once. I did pull the frame ends back so all the brackets and bumper support fits properly again. It drives fine, and tire wear reflects it.

Still waiting for the weather here to turn bad. Studebaker made it to shop.

I'm just sitting at the cafe here drinking iced coffee and smoking a cigar while I wait for the car to be washed next door. Car wash $2.50. coffee 65 cents. The weather is great here once again today.
PXL_20230311_024347247.jpg

Last edited:
So Mike out of all 8 bottles the only one I'm familiar with is the Elijah Craig but not sure witch one you have there.
anyone a favorite?
Take some time and watch this video. All are the same recipe but all taste different, That is the fun of the tasting hobby.

It runs and drives. New body bushings. Everything needs aligning. Frame is definitely tweaked,it had a rough life, airbourne at least once. I did pull the frame ends back so all the brackets and bumper support fits properly again. It drives fine, and tire wear reflects it.
Nice work Frank not doubting your ability just new here to what your doing and the air borne ride would definitely cause body damage.

Take some time and watch this video. All are the same recipe but all taste different, That is the fun of the tasting hobby.

Thanks for the lesson Mike I had know idea that the difference is not only in the grain but where it's grown that changes the taste. Would guess even the difference in the soil from one farmers field to another would account for the taste.

Last edited:
-
Back