Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Many of the Donut Derelicts must be at Burning Man/Flooded Man and trapped by the mud :rolleyes: low turnout this morning.
Only real standout to me was a Sublime late model Challenger SRT. It did have some black graphics that weren't very attractive.
But, it's license plate :eek: BAAD392 :thumbsup:

Wife wanted to iron some clothes.(surprise, viet people don't usually iron clothes). She starts her new job tomorrow, so I guess she wanted to look presentable. Kkkkk. Anyhow, I've been living in the garage apartment now for over 3 years. Went and got the ironing board out , and realized I never had an iron here. So had to run to Walmart and buy a $30 iron. No worries. Got beer while I was out.

Starting to take shape

20230903_133708.jpg

Wife wanted to iron some clothes.(surprise, viet people don't usually iron clothes). She starts her new job tomorrow, so I guess she wanted to look presentable. Kkkkk. Anyhow, I've been living in the garage apartment now for over 3 years. Went and got the ironing board out , and realized I never had an iron here. So had to run to Walmart and buy a $30 iron. No worries. Got beer while I was out.
Shopping trip not a total loss with the beer purchase :lol:

Well i just dont get it. i look in the mirror everyday.
clean up the Valiant this morning figure go for a ride later when the sun starts to go down.
So over comes another neighbor from down the road.
i see you working hard . this isnt the Brownies like Kathy makes, but i think you may need something to keep your "SUGAR UP."
stop down around 7 , I Will be grilling some steaks.
not a would you like to, more like an order. good apple Kobbler i have to admit that.

View attachment 1716136782
Good neighbors you got

Holy hell. Today makes it officially ten years since I traded my 92 Stealth for my dart.

September 3,2013

1693770051270.jpeg

Today

One of my boys took the old truck home today to sell his energy drinks on at a car show in his town on September 9th.Hope it goes over well and he makes some money.
He was pretty excited about taking it and driving it to work everyday and just taking his wife on nightly tours of his town.
Makes me happy when I can bless my kids and they enjoy my toys I build.

Still fitting in the trailer hitch. Gonna build a square around it to stiffen up the valence a bit and make it look cleaner but you get the idea

IMG_1805.jpeg

Still fitting in the trailer hitch. Gonna build a square around it to stiffen up the valence a bit and make it look cleaner but you get the idea

View attachment 1716136911
Was thinking of dong the same thing with my Scamp and build a small camper to tow behind it. Tear drop type camper out of fiber glass to park my *** in at night on long trips instead of a motel.

Was thinking of dong the same thing with my Scamp and build a small camper to tow behind it. Tear drop type camper out of fiber glass to park my *** in at night on long trips instead of a motel.
That’s my plan. That or a trailer for hotrod drag week if I ever get to run it

That would be a fun time.
If you do this, look around for a used 2007-2018 Jeep hitch, they’re rated for 4500 pounds but most people when they swap to aftermarket bumpers, either Chuck them in the trash or online for 20-40 bucks. Then run a cross bar from the frame rails, gusset for and just drill some holes for the M18 bolts to go through

If you do this, look around for a used 2007-2018 Jeep hitch, they’re rated for 4500 pounds but most people when they swap to aftermarket bumpers, either Chuck them in the trash or online for 20-40 bucks. Then run a cross bar from the frame rails, gusset for and just drill some holes for the M18 bolts to go through
Don't need one that strong but better to over do it.

-
Back