Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
thanks much and i'm at work, will see if i have the sheet when i get home (don't think it came with one but i could be wrong).. It hurts that out of the thousands you have done that you don't remember my special one :)
IMMMMSowwy! They all get sheets! Need a tissue?

I usually remember the PIA's if that counts?
hahah that's true... i do remember the assholes.... i tell most people unless you are a redhead with bit tits i will forget you 30 seconds after you pay me...

I have some customers that i have known for 20 years.. i remember them though :)

bah.. i should have bought a few of those turbo action t-shirts.... he only had 10.. gotta be gone by now

Hardest job you will ever have. I.E you cant even trust a fart anymore!

hahah i don't trust em now :)

And just watched a good video explaining vacuum advance... very cool idea whoever came up with it.. and it only took me 53 years to learn bout it :)

Well.. the video was by MSD... so it could just be a trap to make me breakdown :)

I do not trust MSD anymore way to many issues to get stuck on the side of the road now. The 6AL boxes get repaired alot multiple times. Shame they used to be great.

I get it for racing where you need the 1/10 of a second but on the street way to expensive for bragging rights if you ask me. Biggest thing with the Mopar ECU is match them to the right ballast resistor and coil.

Last edited:
I never trusted em.. i had a 6 box in my 66 new yorker though and it helped a ton and held up.. I could see MSD at the track but my main goal when i build a car is to never need to call a tow truck.. so.. MSD doesn't work with that mindset...
I'm a bit insane though, in the trunk i will have a spare points dist, fuel pump, duct tape and small toolbox :)

Then there is this.... Was the thing in the super stock days.

DSC00771.JPG

I never trusted em.. i had a 6 box in my 66 new yorker though and it helped a ton and held up.. I could see MSD at the track but my main goal when i build a car is to never need to call a tow truck.. so.. MSD doesn't work with that mindset..
I'm a bit insane though, in the trunk i will have a spare points dist, fuel pump, duct tape and small toolbox :)
No flex seal? Hey add a ballast resistor if your running the Pet and go to the points.

Naw... Flex seal is for when my boat leaks :) I will always have duct tape though.. had the top hose on my challenger split bout 20 miles from home.. wrapped the **** out of it in duct tape and made it home pissing all over the place :)
1711712330088.jpeg

Msd is a status quo thing imho. Dont care for them, sure dont trust them. Having some old school mopar performance stuff would be my preference.

Morning!
Not as cold this morning, forecast is 2 degrees above freezing. And one week will be in the teens! Nice!

I like how simple the petronix is.. i wanna keep my harness as stock as possible, will see how it holds up though

-
Back