Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lower back is out. Right leg hurts bad. Having trouble walking. Hope I can get in to the Doc today.

ugh.. i hate cutting grass sooo much.. i have a john deere garden tractor which is decent.. but the neutral safety switch is screwed.. will prolly bypass it since it's impossible to get to..

Might help. I have a catch in my shoulders. Right in the middle.
I dated a yoga instructor, i don't recall which version but it was holding poses for X time..and it kicked my *** bad and i was in good shape..

You know whats funny is, i don't work out cause i have no motivation to.... taking care of my own body isn't enough? very weird mental state... luckily i eat decent so i haven't ballooned up...

1711714719803.png

View attachment 1716228249

View attachment 1716228250So big day in my family today. My one nephew graduated from the fire academy today and my brother (his dad) had the honor of pinning him today. My other nephew got engaged today to a wonderful girl.
That is very cool, at one point I had enough CEUs as a firefighter I got invited to the State Fire Investigator school. I have used knowledge gained from that class in a wide array of areas for years. Jodi will be in Charlotte next week. That is a great town.

You know whats funny is, i don't work out cause i have no motivation to.... taking care of my own body isn't enough? very weird mental state... luckily i eat decent so i haven't ballooned up...
Just got tired of hurting and I don't do pharmaceuticals so diet and exercise were the best option... now it's mental as well..... kinda like hitting the drums...

Just got tired of hurting and I don't do pharmaceuticals so diet and exercise were the best option... now it's mental as well..... kinda like hitting the drums...
Diet is huge... when i went keto my mental health was sooo much better and energy levels... sugar and carbs own me right now though and i feel like ****...

Carbs do that to me, trying to eat more meat/veggies

I do, but sugar is addictive.. i'm trying to break it.. but chocolate is owning my soul.. I will get it under control soon though... summer is coming need to get moving again

I do, but sugar is addictive.. i'm trying to break it.. but chocolate is owning my soul.. I will get it under control soon though... summer is coming need to get moving again
For me it takes awhile of not eating it then I don't crave it at all, weird

Gonna be a busy day in the kitchen for me today. Jodi heads back to Chicago Sunday morning then on to Charlotte from there. I am going to bake a nice ham and all the fixings for early Easter dinner. Hopefully her travel will be easy since she is flying on Easter Sunday.

-
Back