Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening:

Finally pulled the transmission and transfer case from the chassis. And stripped everything but the gas tank straps, them bolts are about to get the smoke wrench tomorrow. But went ahead and degreased, wire brushed, pressure washed, twice, the frame. It’s ready for the rust treatment tomorrow! Then reassembly starts!

Evening:

Finally pulled the transmission and transfer case from the chassis. And stripped everything but the gas tank straps, them bolts are about to get the smoke wrench tomorrow. But went ahead and degreased, wire brushed, pressure washed, twice, the frame. It’s ready for the rust treatment tomorrow! Then reassembly starts!
feels good when the first parts start going back on :) what are you using to treat rust?

feels good when the first parts start going back on :) what are you using to treat rust?
So I’m actually really lucky. There’s very little rust. Light surface is an understatement with this one. That said, I’m using an implement primer from John Deere with a rust converter and then top coating with high gloss black and a clear coat over that.

Only 17 more days :eek:
1711770444931.png

:lol::lol:

Classic third post!

Thinking I'm going to take her car away from her soon.
Oops, hope she understands ?
Morning folks. I woke up early and thought "crap, it's Friday and I forgot to put the garbage out" The truck comes early around 6.
Hope you got it out in time and they didn't run early..been there mys5
Absolutely yummy
Yummy !!

I wish people would stop falling for **** that's obvious BS.... someone posted on the b-body forum that BK is owned by china.... and people believed it... just unreal how no one bothers to check anything anymore and falls for bs non stop.

Good morning, going to be a fun and busy Easter weekend, hang a new door on my little cottage home (rear outside) letting my two sons tackle that. Hope all is well in the coffee crew world today.

i got a whole $60 back this year! And had to pay my accountant $300...soo... yeah :)

I wish people would stop falling for **** that's obvious BS.... someone posted on the b-body forum that BK is owned by china.... and people believed it... just unreal how no one bothers to check anything anymore and falls for bs non stop.
No but Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell are….

i got a whole $60 back this year! And had to pay my accountant $300...soo... yeah :)
I’m supposed to get a sizable one. Indiana law makers made National Guard pay tax exempt this past December and retroactively made it apply two years back to when the bill was first introduced. I think that’s the hold up most likely.

-
Back