Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was fired from my first job for using mine on the pickle slicer.
Sure I get fired. The Pickle slicer. She gets a promotion
to private secretary for the owner.
I hear she was very Proficient at dictation.
And short hand.

I was fired from my first job for using mine on the pickle slicer.
Sure I get fired. The Pickle slicer. She gets a promotion
to private secretary for the owner.
I hear she was very Proficient at dictation.
And short hand.
:rofl: :rofl: Was she a dicktator?

dick tater.jpg

I drove 100 miles one way to go to Menards for a heater for my garage and they were out of the mid-price range heaters.
Only had the real cheap ones and the $600 on up heaters. Screw it I can wait so bought me an electric pressure washer and a new toilet seat for my bathroom. :rolleyes:
That didn't sound right. Pressure washer is for washing the house and cars. Toilet lid is for my *** not both of them for my ***. :BangHead:

I drove 100 miles one way to go to Menards for a heater for my garage and they were out of the mid-price range heaters.
Only had the real cheap ones and the $600 on up heaters. Screw it I can wait so bought me an electric pressure washer and a new toilet seat for my bathroom. :rolleyes:
That didn't sound right. Pressure washer is for washing the house and cars. Toilet lid is for my *** not both of them for my ***. :BangHead:
:rofl: :rofl:

In some parts of the world, that variety pressure washer is called a Bidet. :rolleyes:

:lol: yesterday weather guessers said "AM foggy, Sunny and 70 after the fog" Well we haven't seen the sun yet and it may have gotten to 60 :lol: Yesterday the weather map was devoid of warnings and advisories, today we're very colorful :lol: BEACH ADVISORY 12 miles to the west of us, 7' breakers BFD. WINTER STORM WARNING 12 miles to the east of us with snow level down to 3000'. Almost forgot the 70% chance of Thunderstorms tomorrow. That snow that close by it would be a good day to have my Yota 4X4 back with those big ole Winston Fun N Muds on it :lol:

:lol: yesterday weather guessers said "AM foggy, Sunny and 70 after the fog" Well we haven't seen the sun yet and it may have gotten to 60 :lol: Yesterday the weather map was devoid of warnings and advisories, today we're very colorful :lol: BEACH ADVISORY 12 miles to the west of us, 7' breakers BFD. WINTER STORM WARNING 12 miles to the east of us with snow level down to 3000'. Almost forgot the 70% chance of Thunderstorms tomorrow. That snow that close by it would be a good day to have my Yota 4X4 back with those big ole Winston Fun N Muds on it :lol:
Always thought it was better weather at your place. Like mostly warm, sunny and dry.

Always thought it was better weather at your place. Like mostly warm, sunny and dry.
This is one of those "if ya don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes, it'll change" areas Fred. I think that's why I like it so much. We're sposed to be in "Wind" season right now. Followed by "June Gloom". August to the next Wind season is a crapshoot, could be just about anything on a daily basis :rofl:

This is one of those "if ya don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes, it'll change" areas Fred. I think that's why I like it so much. We're sposed to be in "Wind" season right now. Followed by "June Gloom". August to the next Wind season is a crapshoot, could be just about anything on a daily basis :rofl:
Sounds like North Dakota but warmer. I'm ready for some 70* days for sure.

FML.
Wirking on selling my 40 acres of farmland to the guy that owns the land around it.
According to the surveyors, my sheds are on neighbour’s property.
Neighbour is freaking out.
My one shed has been there for 40 years and the slab for the grain bins same amount of time. We thought the painted post was the line, nope.
FFS, now i have to move 2 buildings and cut that 12” thick slab and apply for a variance due to a screw up someone made 25 or so years ago.

FML.
Wirking on selling my 40 acres of farmland to the guy that owns the land around it.
My one shed has been there for 40 years and the slab for the grain bins same amount of time. We thought the painted post was the line, nope.
FFS, now i have to move 2 buildings and cut that 12” thick slab and apply for a variance due to a screw up someone made 25 or so years ago.
Now where is that red X ???
Dislikes.....

FML.
****!!! That's not good news.

Laws vary. I understand that. Around here it's called property abandonment if someone puts up a fence or builds over the boundaries and the original owner doesn't file a complaint in a reasonably amount of time. If that holds in your area I would think 40 years is reasonable. Worth looking into.

-
Back