Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sunday is nothing but stretching for me. It is funny how many of us on this thread are gym rats.
Never stepped foot in a gym til about a year and a half ago. Found a guy that runs a gym here in Mexico. Very smart dude, former hockey player and MMA fighter. He does a strength training program I got into. Amazing how much difference a little consistent effort makes, even with zero changes in diet/drinking habits. Wife is quite happy with a more toned and muscular Ben!!

Never stepped foot in a gym til about a year and a half ago. Found a guy that runs a gym here in Mexico. Very smart dude, former hockey player and MMA fighter. He does a strength training program I got into. Amazing how much difference a little consistent effort makes, even with zero changes in diet/drinking habits. Wife is quite happy with a more toned and muscular Ben!!
Nice to get the "Look at you, all chisled" comment when you're almost 60 :rolleyes:

A guy dropped shipped a gas tank here with some other parts. No biggie used to do it for Anders all the time to consolidate them. $295 in shipping!!!!!

A Hemi scoop?
Yes Sir.....................:thumbsup:
image0[5058].jpeg

Last city meeting I mentioned to the board of an old VW Bug sitting on city property and asked if it was for sale.
My answer was take it please. No title so would have to check into it.
I took a fast look at it yesterday and it's a 69 and complete just missing all the glass that some kids broke out a couple years ago.
Not sure if I want to drag it home or not yet.
Dune Buggy

K... seems my problem is uncommon... i knew my pump is 73+ but seems there is a 78-80 pump also and a lockup pump... mine is more than likely a 78+ which is why it's rubbing... need to find another pump

On a break while the lawnmower drains on filter side. Man I rode that hard and put it away wet, pretty embarrassing as I removed two 5 gallon buckets of mulch off the deck before I began with the shop vac. Have cleaned up spark plug and air filter, oil and filter soon. Deck is off have to flip it over pull blades and pressure wash, wish I had some of Hoppys fluid film stuff

K... seems my problem is uncommon... i knew my pump is 73+ but seems there is a 78-80 pump also and a lockup pump... mine is more than likely a 78+ which is why it's rubbing... need to find another pump
Nice troubleshooting, hope it's not too hard to find or too expensive for the new pump!

Well, i went on a service call, buddy having trouble with his truck. Old starter smoked. Replaced it and shorted sineting out in the process. Hes a machinist and was having trouble figuring out what the problem was. Relay circuit should have 2 power 2 grounds, one being load when activated. One of those J-case fuses was blown. Hard to tell until its tested. He thinks im a god when it comes to electrical. $90 and two 1/8x2 steel strips rolled into rings. For my fargo wheels.

Hacking up driver side of truck now..

Morning. Finally got online. Internet and cell signals are both SLOOOOOOWWWW

Yeah I had the problem on one of my 74 chargers. Guy swapped a transmission into it from a Volare. Ended up being the lock up type. My mistake was ordering the wrong converter from TCI and not realizing it until I filled it full of fluid. They wouldn’t take it back.

Overloaded with all the gawkers
Yeah that’s what the lack jaws on the hamm network talking about. I can only listen, I never renewed my license 20 years ago so I can’t transmit

-
Back