Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I forgot to mention. My doctor called with MRI results fir my neck. Apparently foraminal stanosis of c4 and c5. It is the narrowing of the nerve canals. He referred me to a nerospine doctor to discuss what options I have.
Hope the doc can fix it Eric. prayers for sure.

jk2s8.jpg

You could have a brick lay day. I would do my best to be there...pick up the Hop along the way
Appreciate it . I'm going to try it myself.
My Daughter offered Thursday to fly me Down to North Carolina to see my Grandaughter run. She is in her final year. Man time flys Doc said no flying with the blood clot.
I got the report back she Qualified for the finals later today. finished 9th overall out of 87 in the qualifying round with a new Personal best in the 200 meters.

Good morning everyone. I think today will be taking the seat out of the Demon and putting the Killmat down. Crazy wind from yesterday is done and should be around 70⁰ today.

I'm not even gonna guess on the weather today :lol: Had some faith in the weather guessers yesterday, stayed safe at home and didn't go to watch the Dwarf Car Nats at KCRP. Near as I can tell, not a drop of rain anywhere in SoCal overnight :lol:. Now if you was golfin' at Big Sur/Pebble Beach/Monterey or more to the north your spiked shoes would be perty soggy by now :lol:

Oh I have milked my share of goats and drank the milk but boy I can tell a difference. I wonder if it is what they eat but ours mostly ate grass ......and bushes
Don’t know. Ours are fed a quality grass and premium feeds.

Yep. My son wants to buy a couple hogs and I’m trying to figure out how to work those in.
We just got our 1/2 hog from butcher, tastes great. Last time same farmer different butcher not so good, screwed up the cured/smoked meats. If you get hogs try giving them apples to finish, we had that once from this rancher, great flavor to that pork

-
Back