Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, rain has gone through but the wind is still here....................:BangHead:
Morning guys...

You know it was windy last night when....

20240413_091315.jpg

We just got our 1/2 hog from butcher, tastes great. Last time same farmer different butcher not so good, screwed up the cured/smoked meats. If you get hogs try giving them apples to finish, we had that once from this rancher, great flavor to that pork
Chevron I worked as a kid had a little Cafe as a neighbor. We were on a very busy corner out there in the desert and the cafe was usually quite busy. A local hog farmer had a deal with the cafe, all the edible scraps from the plates were put in barrels. Every other day, hog farmer shows up and trades empty barrels for used barrels and off to the hungry hogs they went :lol:

Glad the railing stopped it. The cover got stuffed up underneath it so at least I didn't have to go searching for that.

How ya doing Fred?
Good! I just cleaned the oil out of the dist. on the Scamp. It seems like every 2,000 miles it has to be cleaned out.
Think it's too much pressure and I need to do something to fix it, like a vacuum pump. PCV valve is working fine.

I like that, and easy to mow around.
Agree . I have a guy for that he does all three. Well two now. I sold the one facing this house on the left.
Guy only charge $35.00 a house front and back. He has a zero turn and two guys to edge and clean up,
He is usually here an gone in under 45 minutes all 3 houses.

I've got 3 septic tank covers that got dug down and now need fresh dirt and grass seed, on the list for today along with a burn and maybe weed/mulch the azalea

Im going for the nerve block,i have had enough of this grief to last a lifetime. Early june.
I can understand that, giving my cyropractor a chance, if thing do not move forward as he says it will I will be doing the same my friend, like you, getting tired of it, January, I do not want to loose a late spring and summer, even into the fall over this at my age and condition

I put risers on mine.... no more searching...
The risers are what was not sealed properly when it went in so they dug up around the edges. Now brown dirt around dark green caps they stand out like well, green septic tank covers lol! Now the inspection tube caps down on the drain field, those took them some uncovering to find due to grass growing up/around.

Anyone know what size the motor mount to K frame nut and washer size is? Can't freaking find the old ones..... 1964 Plymouth V8

Parts book just states "Nut"

20240413_104011.jpg

Last edited:
Morning, had honey do's all day yesterday. Nice weather for today so I will get some things done in the garage like finish the DeSoto up. Found a small fuel leak in the frame rail.
Still need to get going on the Barracuda, new radio, oil change, tune up, good cleaning. The wife unit said something about going out to dinner for my Birthday.

Morning, had honey do's all day yesterday. Nice weather for today so I will get some things done in the garage like finish the DeSoto up. Found a small fuel leak in the frame rail.
Still need to get going on the Barracuda, new radio, oil change, tune up, good cleaning. The wife unit said something about going out to dinner for my Birthday.
Let me say happy birthday then, even if it's not today, enjoy your none honey do day

Happy Birthday!

Told my wife I could barely look at this, my granddaughter headed out to prom, lady they grow up so fast..

IMG_1110.jpg

-
Back