Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn that's even cheaper than cement. Run the vacuum cleaner over it in the spring and good for the year.
We are right on a state rd that gets lots of salt and some cinders. Used to be a lot more of the latter. The front 6 to 10ft gets all that blasted up across it from the plows. Old neighbor would get at it with a shop vac in the Spring...

What is that on the passenger foot well?
First, hapoy birthday Dave.

Someone cut the floor and moved it in at some point in its life. Both sides. You can see in this pic the drivers side matches. I am assuming the guy after dad who had a blower on the 440. Header clearance???

20240413_095150.jpg

I do some 'extra' mulch work to nearly eliminate weekly weedwacking edges. For years the flower beds got bigger, cause Mae was planting lots of flowers. She doesn't do much out there anymore. So I am gradually shrinking them. I have 50+ sq ft less of mulched area than 2 years ago. Depends what she plants this year how much more I change. Plus if no flowers I can spray weeds and less pulling them.

I like my perennials... Good sequence of blooms that roll the whole spring through fall. I just pull the weeds. I'm crazy in that I don't use any chemicals. It's all hand-work

I like my perennials... Good sequence of blooms that roll the whole spring through fall. I just pull the weeds. I'm crazy in that I don't use any chemicals. It's all hand-work
I do a lot of weed pulling, but if it gets ahead of me, I get the sprayer out and do a reboot. LOL

I do some 'extra' mulch work to nearly eliminate weekly weedwacking edges. For years the flower beds got bigger, cause Mae was planting lots of flowers. She doesn't do much out there anymore. So I am gradually shrinking them. I have 50+ sq ft less of mulched area than 2 years ago. Depends what she plants this year how much more I change. Plus if no flowers I can spray weeds and less pulling them.
Good idea Keith keep it simple is what I think.

We are right on a state rd that gets lots of salt and some cinders. Used to be a lot more of the latter. The front 6 to 10ft gets all that blasted up across it from the plows. Old neighbor would get at it with a shop vac in the Spring...
LOL, That would be a guy with a mission.

What for supper. I'm not cooking and the wife doesn't. I ask her and she says "I don't care" I suggest something and I get a "no". LMFAO :BangHead: :BangHead::rofl:

-
Back