Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm done for today. Just need to add two small baskets and flowers
Nicer day then yesterday. 73 now. Wind is starting to pickup.
Calling for thunderstorms, high wind, hail, and maybe a tornado.
My money's on moon light night and stars.

1000002018.jpg

View attachment 1716236605
Nice!
I'm off to play some v-ball.

I was able to put together a circuit schematic of what your 64 probably started with using some 63 and 65 info.
It probably would be easiest to stop by and see what you have in hand. Then figure out how to blend the old with the new in terms actually making connections and routing wires.
1713124725135.png

Just got done, busy all day..................loaded up the truck and trailer for next week (Carlisle). I mowed the grass for the first time this year and blew all the leaves out of the ditch line down the entire driveway.

Time to relax. Chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner.

Last edited:

View attachment 1716236605
Looks good Our forcast is sunny and clear tonight. LOL

Just got done, busy all day..................loaded up the truck and trailer for next week (Carlisle). I mowed the grass for the first time this year and blew all the leaves out of the ditch line down the entire driveway.

Time to relax. Chicken, masked potatoes, and green beans for dinner.
1713129456667.png

Time to relax. Chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner.
Busy day here too. Hottest day since August 2023. Chose to mow part of my property that hadn’t been mowed since last spring.
Cleaning up the orchid mostly.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_4171.jpeg

Did a dump run,think the wife missed something. Bag of potatoes, had a bad one or two in it. Cant even buy good taters any more.
Warm day,and almost time to place the garden boxes kim bought last year. In the front yard? Hell no. I have enough crap to mow around. Not to mention the garden tools,the hose and whatever else gets dragged int the front yard.

Did a dump run,think the wife missed something. Bag of potatoes, had a bad one or two in it. Cant even buy good taters any more.
Warm day,and almost time to place the garden boxes kim bought last year. In the front yard? Hell no. I have enough crap to mow around. Not to mention the garden tools,the hose and whatever else gets dragged int the front yard.
Been running semi in the potato harvest last 2 years for a short time. Think I'll do a day or 2 just to get me some good fresh potatoes. 2 years ago I brought home about 400 pounds of potatoes and could have gotten more if I wanted.
Fresh masked potatoes are great. :lol:

Been running semi in the potato harvest last 2 years for a short time. Think I'll do a day or 2 just to get me some good fresh potatoes. 2 years ago I brought home about 400 pounds of potatoes and could have gotten more if I wanted.
Not to be confused with Spuds MacKenzie

My high school was in the middle of a potatoe and turf farm. We knew which fields they planted the potatoes for Frito Lay... they were enormous. We would roam out and grab one or two for fesh hash browns during the harvest season...

My high school was in the middle of a potatoe and turf farm. We knew which fields they planted the potatoes for Frito Lay... they were enormous. We would roam out and grab one or two for fesh hash browns during the harvest season...
Hauled spuds to Frito Lay for a couple years. Backed the semi on a ramp and they would raise the ramp to almost straight up and down to get the spuds out of the trailer. Had a few samples of fresh hot potato chips, and man! they were good.

Hauled spuds to Frito Lay for a couple years. Backed the semi on a ramp and they would raise the ramp to almost straight up and down to get the spuds out of the trailer. Had a few samples of fresh hot potato chips, and man! they were good.
I read somewhere that they have a 24 hour, field to fryer policy....

Worked Spuds on the farm... picking on the digger and cleaning the bins of the rotten slag

-
Back