Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did a dump run,think the wife missed something. Bag of potatoes, had a bad one or two in it. Cant even buy good taters any more.
Warm day,and almost time to place the garden boxes kim bought last year. In the front yard? Hell no. I have enough crap to mow around. Not to mention the garden tools,the hose and whatever else gets dragged int the front yard.
Need a still... you could've vodka-d those taters.... sounds like they were on their way there anyhow :thumbsup:

I read somewhere that they have a 24 hour, field to fryer policy....

Worked Spuds on the farm... picking on the digger and cleaning the bins of the rotten slag
It was a 2 day trip from here to Indiana. I think the field to fryer is more of a No way!!

1713133361646.png

Also built the steering. Need to support it better and I want to move the quick connect down near the interior support so the shaft come off with the wheel for more clearance. With the mounts and steering, it allowed me to push it outside. Nice to see it at a distance in the sunlight. I have a 1.5-2" drop kit for the front but may need more

20240414_162728.jpg

20240414_162848.jpg

20240414_163456.jpg

20240414_164311.jpg

Also built the steering. Need to support it better and I want to move the quick connect down near the interior support so the shaft come off with the wheel for more clearance. With the mounts and steering, it allowed me to push it outside. Nice to see it at a distance in the sunlight. I have a 1.5-2" drop kit for the front but may need more

View attachment 1716236723

View attachment 1716236724

View attachment 1716236725

View attachment 1716236726
Looking good Eric, going to be one sweet ride soon.

Another day in the yard instead of the shop, got some stinging neddle and some muddy hands. Think I'll have yardwork under control quicker this year then more shop time cause there hasn't been a lot lately. Planted those Leylands' at least and weeded/mulched the Azalea.

3LeylandsPlanted.jpeg

Azalae.jpeg

So, what years Dakota mini starter is the right one to use on my 383? Any v8 or just the 360?

The Master's has concluded for yet another year and Scottie Scheffler is the winner. For all you non-golfers he is a great guy. He was the leader this year for all four rounds which is very difficult to do. His wife Merideth, who was due with their first child sat back in Houston. He told the staff that if she went early, he didn't care if he was leading the Master's he was leaving on a phone call and going home for the birth. It didn't happen and we have a very humble winner of the golden crown in golf. A fun time and a place I want to go and watch in person some day.

Went out this morning and spent four hours in the meadow picking up sticks and cutting up large limbs for the burn pile. It took about four hours but it's clear and I can mow tomorrow.

Evening all, hit the mid 70s about noon then the winds came in and messed it all up. Was working outside on the game cameras, but the wind just wore me out.

Many mornings after I finish my exercising and get so sweaty I will ride the motorbike to cool off. I like to go to the peak of this new bridge which is only about a year old. Just stand there at the wide canal and watch what's going on. Take a look at how low this boat is in the water, especially in the bow. Has a load of silt in it. I see them like this. It's fairly often around here.
1000003780.jpg
1000003781.jpg

So, what years Dakota mini starter is the right one to use on my 383? Any v8 or just the 360?
This thread is about header fitment. But the Dakota mini starter is mentioned quite a bit. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Any v-8 some have a terminal adapter, just unscrews. FYI Make sure the nose is solid not webbed, weak spot if it ever kicks back went through three of them. :BangHead:

1713170270139.png
1713170289545.png

Good morning all. It was a busy weekend here. Looks like I missed out on a few pages here. The kids had sporting clays practice yesterday. Both kids did pretty well Amber shot 95/100 and Wyatt got a 77/100. They were both happy at the end of the day.
IMG_6236.png

-
Back