Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Verizon has officially pissed me off, or at least the purple haired freak that was helping us. I have an I phone 7, wife a 10, wanting to upgrade phones. Kept pushing an unlimited plan that had all these steaming apps, for $60 more a month. We said we didn’t want that, we don’t stream on phones, he said you don’t understand it’s free. I told him if it’s free why is the plan $60 more a month, and we left. We are now shopping for a new carrier. We have been with them from the early 90s.
Rant over. :BangHead:

Verizon has officially pissed me off, or at least the purple haired freak that was helping us. I have an I phone 7, wife a 10, wanting to upgrade phones. Kept pushing an unlimited plan that had all these steaming apps, for $60 more a month. We said we didn’t want that, we don’t stream on phones, he said you don’t understand it’s free. I told him if it’s free why is the plan $60 more a month, and we left. We are now shopping for a new carrier. We have been with them from the early 90s.
I'm not real good with cell phones and all the gizmos but I know that raise the price and get it free is bull ****.

Look a Tello, we love it.

Two wieners for lunch today. Actually Johnsonville hot sausages with cheese, and Dijon mustard on modified French bread. Not too bad...
1000003788.jpg

Good Morning all! I hope this is the last drowsy day of switching to nights for 28 days. Hope everyone has a great day.

Mitch need parts? :poke:

How do you find them there?
There's a Western supermarket in Saigon. About every 2 months I'll get her cousin who lives in Saigon to go there and get what I need. Then she ships it down here on the bus. They put it in a cooler with dry ice.

26 k!

1970 Plymouth barracuda​

$27,500
Listed 2 days ago in Hollsopple, PA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 300 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Black

Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description​

1970 plymouth barracuda gran coupe. Number matching engine transmission and rear end go with the car. 383ci. Big block automatic air condition export car. Very solid body original floors frame rails torsion bar crossmember and so on. If you have any questions feel free to ask thank you.

26 k!

1970 Plymouth barracuda​

$27,500
Listed 2 days ago in Hollsopple, PA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 300 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: Blue · Interior color: Black

Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description​

1970 plymouth barracuda gran coupe. Number matching engine transmission and rear end go with the car. 383ci. Big block automatic air condition export car. Very solid body original floors frame rails torsion bar crossmember and so on. If you have any questions feel free to ask thank you.
Jeeeze those cars are getting out of hand, price wise. Nutz......

-
Back