Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will try to get up there. I am sure Craig from mobile parts, and I will be a while talking. Known him a very long time.

.640id x 1.125ish OD x .032 thick... i will look through my washers i can probably find one.. just prefer to have a flat shim, most washers are crowned. More annoyed than anything else though :) I can put the trans together without it and end up around .067 endplay which is in spec but pretty big.. i'm overthinking it again
Give me an hour or so to check. That’s gonna be fairly close I think to the shims I have. Stand by

Well that sucks! Mid 50's and 45 mph winds here today. I'm not complaining. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
:lol:
1713531096747.png

Put some stickers on the old truck sign boards this morning of some of my favorite Vendors.
Need to get some more stickers.

IMG_20240419_075821462.jpg

I saw there was a MOPAR ONLY event at Willow Springs Raceway yesterday, part of Spring Fling? Willow Springs is at the edge of the Mojave Desert, like right across the street from Edwards AFB, middle of nowhere. Mojave in Spring not my idea of fun with expensive custom paint on the hot rod. Look like they got lucky and only had 30 mph gusts.

Agree, that will knock a lot of travelers out. In the same boat with the price of diesel.
They say that one of the reasons that Ca $$$gas are going so high is that one of the refineries here is making the switch to biodiesel. Just that much less production in the area.

-
Back