Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No pics from last night's little party. But we did drink a case of beer between eight people, and ate a bunch of food. I got up at 6:00 a.m. which is about 2 hours later than I usually do. Had to go for a walk. Walked down to the corner Cafe and just sat down like I owned the place. Lol. Before I knew it I had four or five Vietnamese men sitting there and wanting to talk to me. They even brought me some breakfast. Pretty funny. wherever I go, they always want to talk to the White Guy...
View attachment 1716240440
Here too! :poke: :lol:

20190713_132951.jpg

Hey Hoppy...the panels over the rear wheels. How did you attach them? Did you glue or pop rivet them on?

So in this house in Vietnam we don't have central air. That is uncommon here. They use split units mounted on the walls high. The one in our master bedroom was beginning not make cold air. I already knew the issue was low Refrigerant. So she called the guy about an hour and a half ago and he came out here cleaned it, checked it recharged it and he just left. The bill was $500,000 Dong which is about 20 bucks USD..... :lol:

So in this house in Vietnam we don't have central air. That is uncommon here. They use split units mounted on the walls high. The one in our master bedroom was beginning not make cold air. I already knew the issue was low Refrigerant. So she called the guy about an hour and a half ago and he came out here cleaned it, checked it recharged it and he just left. The bill was $500,000 Dong which is about 20 bucks USD..... :lol:
That's crazy

-
Back