Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need to post that again Ice so it shows up on a whole page not at the end of the last one

Oh, so much backreading, or catching up.
Morning!
Car club Brekkie this morning.
And a trip to Winnipeg to see the lawyer. Start signing papers for sale of our acreage.
Got more patching done yesterday, and got 3 cars registered in the collector car program. Thats lower insurance, and a collector car plate. And buddy predicted it would lead to more work. 70 mustang with steering issues.

Below freezing this morning here... ***** getting old... and somehow i need to cut my grass for the second time already.. Think i'm gonna stop smoking weed... makes me feel like **** the next day now all the time.. i hate being old :( Will be in a better mood though :)

Thought I would order some green fuel jugs for the Dart.....................................uh, I guess not from here.:wtf:

Cart totals​

Subtotal$70.00
Shipping
  • Shipping: $1,008.99
  • Local pickup
Shipping to FL.
FL Sales Tax$4.90
Total$1,083.89

Below freezing this morning here... ***** getting old... and somehow i need to cut my grass for the second time already.. Think i'm gonna stop smoking weed... makes me feel like **** the next day now all the time.. i hate being old :( Will be in a better mood though :)
Isn't it this time of year it can be snow or 75?

Thought I would order some green fuel jugs for the Dart.....................................uh, I guess not from here.:wtf:

Cart totals​

Subtotal$70.00
Shipping
  • Shipping: $1,008.99
  • Local pickup
Shipping to FL.
FL Sales Tax$4.90
Total$1,083.89
I'm in the wrong line of work, holy cow!

Hell.. the $70 for a jug alone burns my ***..
That is for 2..............$35 each, 5.5 gallons

51ZBbubQKtL.jpg

Naw.. usually by now in michigan we are in the 70s pretty solid. this year it's gonna go from ice to 80+ in a weekend.. it happens now and then
Probably be burning hot by the time we make it out to the Woodward Dream Cruise this year

-
Back