Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here we go OMR, Willie, Marilyn and I are at Hershey. We just get there at the end of the row is a freaking cool organ. Dam it Wolfie bought it. Willie had to go, prob lucky him. OK come back a bit later. Guess you cant drive in before 6. it was like two then. Guy says no prob I have a van I can go in and out. We get it in the van, this guy was a different driver for sure. Get to OMR's escalade and fold the seats down and slide it in. We eventually go to leave no place for me to sit the wife is in the front pass seat. Oh well on the organ I go. 30 something miles my house I am on that thing trying not to break any of the decoration on it. Tell you what if you ever have the opportunity to ride a organ DONT!
Oh my !! :rofl: :rofl::rofl:ride'em Hoppy !!
Thanks for my first laugh this morning

Don't know if you guys saw this, but he made out very well......................... :thumbsup:

Maybe. He had no plan. Having the space is great, but to actually make it pay he's gotta list and sell it. It's a lot of cash to tie up.

Woke up at midnight very thirsty, wife was still out in the shop so I walked outside and had a blue Gatorade, she was looking up different lunch and supper ideas for the month of May. But I know she was watching a true detective show

Woke up at midnight very thirsty, wife was still out in the shop so I walked outside and had a blue Gatorade, she was looking up different lunch and supper ideas for the month of May. But I know she was watching a true detective show
You grab a blue Gatorade at our house or at Craig’s and you are gonna be in for a surprise! Summer time toddy! Think Vodka!

Maybe. He had no plan. Having the space is great, but to actually make it pay he's gotta list and sell it. It's a lot of cash to tie up.
Yes Sir, I agree. He was looking at some specific items to use but had no plans for the other stuff. His best bet is to make the trek to Carlisle in July and sell, I think he would make out pretty well.

It is still pouring down rain here, looks like yet another day on the reloading bench. I primed just over 1000 45ACP yesterday.

IMG_1441.jpeg

It is still pouring down rain here, looks like yet another day on the reloading bench. I primed just over 1000 45ACP yesterday.

View attachment 1716242764
Keeps the mind strong and it protects the body at the same time.
Moving in on us after it builds up from the sunshine this evening near 7pm, might get ruff

Here we go OMR, Willie, Marilyn and I are at Hershey. We just get there at the end of the row is a freaking cool organ. Dam it Wolfie bought it. Willie had to go, prob lucky him. OK come back a bit later. Guess you cant drive in before 6. it was like two then. Guy says no prob I have a van I can go in and out. We get it in the van, this guy was a different driver for sure. Get to OMR's escalade and fold the seats down and slide it in. We eventually go to leave no place for me to sit the wife is in the front pass seat. Oh well on the organ I go. 30 something miles my house I am on that thing trying not to break any of the decoration on it. Tell you what if you ever have the opportunity to ride a organ DONT!
And that's the only organ he's admitting to riding.
Well played...

Good Morning

Good morning everyone. Had a great time seeing my boy and hanging out. He got sick for finals week, but he can rest up and hopefully play around with his hot rod. We have to go back up and move him home this coming weekend. I tell you what, pulling the empty 24' enclosed trailer with 25mph side wind sucked.

Good morning everyone. Had a great time seeing my boy and hanging out. He got sick for finals week, but he can rest up and hopefully play around with his hot rod. We have to go back up and move him home this coming weekend. I tell you what, pulling the empty 24' enclosed trailer with 25mph side wind blows.
Fixed! :poke: :lol:

View attachment 1716242764
Rolled a handful of paper cartridges last night. 4 with just powder for misfires and a 90 gr FF with .69
My buddy was asking for his powder back as he's going upstate and might want to shoot.
No idea when I'll get a chance to use it.

Rolled a handful of paper cartridges last night. 4 with just powder for misfires and a 90 gr FF with .69
My buddy was asking for his powder back as he's going upstate and might want to shoot.
No idea when I'll get a chance to use it.
Can you even get black powder any longer? The German stuff was the only thing for a while there... and that is $$$

Can you even get black powder any longer? The German stuff was the only thing for a while there... and that is $$$
Should be no problem.
Swiss and German was always available but limited distribution and got expensive.
But GOEX started shipping retail again last Fall.

-
Back