Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The hard part of washing that many windows is missing a few smear spots and not finding them till you put the ladder and glass cleaner away. :BangHead:
No doubt. These were all inside. I well see what tomorrow brings outside with the ladder

The hard part of washing that many windows is missing a few smear spots and not finding them till you put the ladder and glass cleaner away. :BangHead:
I have 2 bathrooms to clean as well. Vacuuming is half done and I need to mop the kitchen and 2 hardwood floors in the dining room and family room. I might call it quits after that . I will run out of time. :lol:

All this work talk has forced me to retire to the veranda. With a little liquid sunshine of course!

IMG_4865.jpeg

K... car is back up and running... no more weird noises from the trans and it shifts at least 1-2.. so it should be fine. I changed to a solid type B&M copy flexplate and the started sounds totally different now.. kinda don't like it

K... car is back up and running... no more weird noises from the trans and it shifts at least 1-2.. so it should be fine. I changed to a solid type B&M copy flexplate and the started sounds totally different now.. kinda don't like it
Good ya got it back together and hope it is road worthy this summer. Wondering what the hell on the starter to flex plate is all about.

Good ya got it back together and hope it is road worthy this summer. Wondering what the hell on the starter to flex plate is all about.

i dunno.. it sounds like a bad chevy now.. next i think will be steering.. then exhaust.. will wait on interior til i get the dash lights and stuff working so i don't have to work around the seat and my old back :)

i dunno.. it sounds like a bad chevy now.. next i think will be steering.. then exhaust.. will wait on interior til i get the dash lights and stuff working so i don't have to work around the seat and my old back :)
Good idea on the wiring and interior. I didn't get my defrost hoses hooked up yet thinking I'm small I can do it later but NO!

Starter has the right tooth count for the flex plate?

I’m gonna regret these words I’m sure but I’m actually looking forward to my next few weeks doing uncle sams bidding. Work is crazy busy right now

Went out and set cab on frame. So i didnt leave it hanging overnight.

Our daughter's flight was about 40 minutes late last night. By the time she got through immigration and got her luggage, it was 10:30 p.m. Vietnam time. But that doesn't stop these people. We had to stop someplace and Nhau. That means eating and drinking. Found an outside restaurant that was still open late. We were there until 12:30 am . The daughter's baby was indifferent towards the mother since they hadn't seen each other in almost 6 months.. But I kind of knew this was going to be the case anyhow. I suppose things will get better in a few days.. initially they said we would be in Saigon for two nights. But the baby keeps crying. Baby's mother wanted to come back to Vinh Long today. So we are on our way back now..
IMG_20240430_205711.jpg
IMG_20240501_075456.jpg
IMG_20240501_075349.jpg

-
Back