Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This a/c compressor is being difficult. Theres no way clutch will come off without a fight. So i wedged plate and heated the one flat spring cherry red and left tit to cool. Seems if i get it to relax, it should stop the dragging.

So, 12 pages to backread. Can't. Made it to Houghton to move my boy home. Got a couple more grad pics. First pic is from out first trip to campus. Second pic is last trip to campus. Last pic is the new arch they built.

Screenshot_20240504_104322.jpg

20240504_102706.jpg

20240504_101807.jpg

Could be another Canadian team after tonight's Leafs game, been awhile since a C team has won the Cup I think, got it set up on DVR in case I'm in shop/garden
I'll be watching Boxing but i hope the Leafs can win :) although it will make it harder to pick on them :)

Maybe you'll get a break, we were supposed to have rain both Sat and Sun, now Sun/Mon.
I remember reading the Bible about the flood and Noah built a boat because it rained for 40 days and 40 nights.
**** that's nothing compared to Washington rain.

Just got back from a coffee and chrome show at the community church here in town. Maybe 15 cars not to bad for the first one of the year in a small town.

-
Back