Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Plenty still here, but mostly big stuff. No work this weekend just a visit to see both of our mothers. Taking them to dinner tonight and then leaving o dark thirty to head home tomorrow morning

Got ya. Hope my kids come bye to say Hi to the wife. I step away from it usually

Last edited:
OK this is funny in a weird way. Harleys boyfriend came down n again and was Barking for her. I opened the door and he saw the new dog and took off like a shot!

Prob thought it was a Harleys ghost?

Happy day all of you coffee mother truckers, and to those who still have their mothers make sure you visit or call them with a BIG hug

I love transition drills.

No slings, huh?

:)
For clarity on pix I have the slings running under the rifles and then draped off the table. A big part of first carbine day is devoted to getting slings correct. You cannot believe some of the rigs we see. And the ensuing strangulation during transition! Look close and you will see the slings.

what are you doing for your wife/mother for Mother's Day? mine asked for me to get rid of something for her so that was my morning project...won't she be surprised when she gets home and sees I actually started/finished a task in one day. and in the morning to boot! I removed this from her office, a few bits and pieces at a time. now, to get it in the garage before she gets home.

View attachment 1716248627

View attachment 1716248628

View attachment 1716248629
I got no Mom, never had one. Raised by my Dad. Maybe I should call him? Hah!

For clarity on pix I have the slings running under the rifles and then draped off the table. A big part of first carbine day is devoted to getting slings correct. You cannot believe some of the rigs we see. And the ensuing strangulation during transition! Look close and you will see the slings.
Here I thought you meant sling shots

Preping shop for my two sons granddaughter and doughter inlaw to show up for my sugar britches day.
Yes, if your mother is still with you take care of keeping a smile on her face today.

It's Swinger Sunday!

1715515816592.png

Good morning :D

Morning all. 2 of my boys came to visit for the weekend and since they didn't really have a mother very long they figured to treat me to steak dinner for mother's day. I got some good kids. :thumbsup:

I got no Mom, never had one. Raised by my Dad. Maybe I should call him? Hah!
Just the opposite here cousin.
Hope its a dry and sunny day for you guys and that big crop of hay you got going this year, you can possibly harvest two times maybe.

Just the opposite here cousin.
Hope its a dry and sunny day for you guys and that big crop of hay you got going this year, you can possibly harvest two times maybe.
We were just talking about the hay, it has just simply exploded the last few weeks with the rain. I don’t think you could even walk thru it. Yield has doubled. Maybe three cuts this year!

I could have used your help! Switching strong side weak side utilizing cover is always an adventure! Not a single student had ever fired their carbine weak side. It was a hot mess there for a bit. I ended up breaking the transition down by command. Tilt, butt up, over, strong hand forward weak hand back etc. Had to do it by the numbers a few times. I really think you could do a whole day class on sling manipulation. It was a mixed class of single point and dual.

-
Back