Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This one is hit or miss with treats. Likes some and just ignores others.
Those Benebones are her favorite

Screenshot_20240512_202403_Photos.jpg

Mine was often interested in treats at the local pet store, but I quickly learned they were only interesting when at the pet store. My take was that it was more about interacting with the people than the treats.
Watching her sniff the shelves and baskets and not steal was a clue that the treat might not be that interesting.

I'm not a hot weather person and have to say bonus for cool evenings is that I can continue cooking roasts and making soup.
A. Yum
B. Leftovers mean no prep dinners for a few days.

That moment when you get talked into taking your jeep onto the humvee off-road course… and magically it survives

I should have asked in your thread. Are the rims all the same width and offset?

I ask because I've found used slots sets can actually be two pairs, with slightly wider and deeper setback for the rear.
The rim with is 6 3/4 with A 3 3/8 offset so even I would say

Mine does only the super hard Benebones. Great design. She can hold them in her paws. Either the wishbone or stick. One bone lasts about 2 or months
My dog managed to hide 2 of them..

:lol:

That's one way I know she doesn't like one... she'll come to the back door with her snout covered in dirt.
She likes them for sure, hidden so we wouldnt take them away i think. Very noisy on laminate flooring..

Evening folks, we get bones from a side of beef and cook them up for the dogs for a real treat. Other than that it's basted bones from tractor supply.

Made it home from KC MO. Our last stop was at Ben Holladay Distillery. Too late for a tour but we enjoyed the scenery and a few sips and I went shopping.
1000010545.jpg
1000010546.jpg

1000010551.jpg

-
Back