Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning !
435184030_338411729249065_374693908392317603_n.jpg
More coffee!

About falling asleep sitting in the waiting room at our local clinic. The wife is getting an image for another breast cancer biopsy..We sure hope it's nothing.

Mitch must had had a bad experience with a roadrunner :rofl:
No Mike, not really. I just really didn't like the wing cars. About 12 years ago I did a highly optioned '68 roadrunner 383 four-speed car. All numbers matching. Was a nice car, but I did sell it about 2 years after I finished it. Good night all, must get up early and work out tomorrow morning

Morning, Get back on the Barracuda train wreck after I get some honey do's done. Buddy that does 3D printing thinks he can print a filler panel for the part that was cut out of the dash. I need more coffee first.

Hey guys. Something strange. Washing my truck. Look at headlights. Left side looks new. Right side looks like crap. Yellowed

20240515_082559.jpg

Riddle me this batman............................

a fraudulent charge from a debit card of my wife that has been sitting in the safe for over a year, not even removed from the paper it arrived on. It is a card from one of my MIL's accounts. How is this even possible?

a fraudulent charge from a debit card of my wife that has been sitting in the safe for over a year, not even removed from the paper it arrived on. It is a card from one of my MIL's accounts. How is this even possible?
Usually from inside the bank/CC company.. happened to a friend of mine a few times and it was an employee of the bank

Likely an internal person that watches accounts that don't get activated then exploit it

1715793386808.gif

-
Back