Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On the plate today weed eating the garden fence and roto-tilling, need to get it planted, some work on Duster. On the plate tonight Angry Mussels, yes they'll be pissed when the wife drops them in the pot lol!

Just came home from a boat ride on the river. The Mekong River. With a friend that I exercise with. Had a great time.
PXL_20240519_083401995.jpg

I also got the lights working, it amazes me after all this time the dome light and license plate light still work.........................:thumbsup:

no flashers or turn signals, but at least I have lights.

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

Google mapping it for giggles, nearest what city? Didn't know that was the 12th longest river in the world.
I am in the city of Vinh Long, The river out front here is actually called the River Tien. But it's actually a tributary after the Mekong. The Mekong runs from way up in China. Along Laos and Cambodia also and then runs all the way through here and out to the ocean in South Vietnam

I am in the city of Vinh Long, The river out front here is actually called the River Tien. But it's actually a tributary after the Mekong. The Mekong runs from way up in China. Along Laos and Cambodia also and then runs all the way through here and out to the ocean in South Vietnam
That's right you're in the delta area, thx

So Tien Giang?

-
Back